News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NFL 2012 Draft: Teh Mega Thread!

Started by CountDeMoney, April 25, 2012, 09:28:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kleves

The Seahawks make a "shocking" pick of a guy who was supposed to go in the second round, dropped out of high school, and has spent time in jail for robbery. :bleeding:
My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

CountDeMoney

In other words, Pete Carroll's kind of guy.

JacobL

I like the Barron pick.  Good all around safety and Bucs really needed one.  :yuk:

CountDeMoney

I suppose it was a bit much to hope for Melvin Ingram to still be on the board for the Ravens.   :(

CountDeMoney

Cincy sold out to New England! You bastards.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 26, 2012, 09:02:55 PM
Cincy sold out to New England! You bastards.

And those fucks took my linebacker.

MadBurgerMaker

Well there's the replacement for Mario's spot.

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

Ed Anger

Berman verbalizing WHAT at the SF pick was hilarious.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

MadBurgerMaker

Sophie Scholl

The Browns and I are on a break till Heckert and Holmgren are gone.  Holy fucksticks did they butcher the first round in every conceivable way possible.  Overpaying and trading up for a guy who would probably still be there.  Reaching for a QB when they need an RT, RG, and LG far, far, far more with top teir talent at those positions still on the board.  Not to mention the QB's supposed best feature is his arm strength.  Which would be all well and good if it were the Raiders or someone with speedy recievers and that offensive scheme, but they've been preaching and gutting the prior roster to set up a West Coast Offense since Holmgren rolled into town.  Utter fiasco.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Benedict Arnold on April 26, 2012, 10:27:20 PM
The Browns and I are on a break till Heckert and Holmgren are gone.  Holy fucksticks did they butcher the first round in every conceivable way possible.  Overpaying and trading up for a guy who would probably still be there.  Reaching for a QB when they need an RT, RG, and LG far, far, far more with top teir talent at those positions still on the board.  Not to mention the QB's supposed best feature is his arm strength.  Which would be all well and good if it were the Raiders or someone with speedy recievers and that offensive scheme, but they've been preaching and gutting the prior roster to set up a West Coast Offense since Holmgren rolled into town.  Utter fiasco.

Yes, my friend, I'm afraid they fucked the pooch on this round.  Didn't have to go down that way.

But Richardson is still a stud muffin, and will make an impact immediately.

Neil

An RB is only as good as his line.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Neil on April 26, 2012, 10:42:37 PM
An RB is only as good as his line.

An average RB is only as good as his line.  A superstar RB produces regardless of the quality of his line.