Too Big To Learn A Lesson: JP Morgan Assfucks Itself

Started by CountDeMoney, May 11, 2012, 11:33:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

grumbler

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 14, 2012, 07:50:40 AM
I pay no attention to Raz.  We may be in the same school, but he's in the class that eats lunch by itself and the short bus picks him up an hour earlier. 
I care not for his safety scissors and circles of paper.

:pinch:
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Razgovory

Quote from: Admiral Yi on May 14, 2012, 07:46:16 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 14, 2012, 07:43:14 AM
Of course you think it is.  After all, Wall Street has your interests at heart, Yi.  Yes, you specifically.

The difference between you and Raz is that after about six lines of identical diatribe you admit you're just making shit up whereas Raz ragesulks because I won't respond to his ossum question.

No need to project.  I don't "rage" on this forum.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

alfred russel

Quote from: The Minsky Moment on May 14, 2012, 09:01:20 AM
Quote from: alfred russel on May 13, 2012, 09:19:42 AM
Say it was a joint IRA with my wife, and we had agreed that we weren't going to speculate with our retirement money. If she then announced a $200 speculative loss, I would be concerned.

And your wife responds - but I wasn't really doing speculative trading, and when I told you what I was doing 2 months ago, you didn't complain out about it then.

Maybe two months ago I didn't understand what the risks were in what we were doing. Perhaps we talk through exactly what we are doing, how much we have been risking, and whether it is appropriate given our risk profile.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

CountDeMoney

Razgovory

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 14, 2012, 02:19:57 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on May 14, 2012, 12:48:02 PM

Not "rage", "ragesulk".

I certainly don't turn into the Hulk, either. 
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Razgovory on May 14, 2012, 02:25:40 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 14, 2012, 02:19:57 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on May 14, 2012, 12:48:02 PM

Not "rage", "ragesulk".

I certainly don't turn into the Hulk, either.

Give me back those scissors, dammit.

PDH

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 14, 2012, 02:26:34 PM

Give me back those scissors, dammit.

It's ok, they are lefty scissors - cant cut anything with them.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Admiral Yi

Quote from: DGuller on May 14, 2012, 08:14:54 AM
Quote from: Admiral Yi on May 14, 2012, 07:34:18 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 14, 2012, 07:29:37 AM
Jamie Dimon was on Meet The Press yesterday, bitching about the "criticism" Wall Street's been getting from the left the last couple years.  I thought it was adorable.

Amen.  Very apt quotation marks.
I remember a couple of years ago, at the depths of the financial crisis, you seemed to do adopt a far more reasonable tone.  When did you revert to being a WSJ tool?

I think the left have been blithering idiots about Wall Street.  If you want to call that being a WSJ tool, so be it.

Razgovory

Quote from: grumbler on May 14, 2012, 12:42:14 PM
I pay no attention to Raz.  We may be in the same school, but he's in the class that eats lunch by itself and the short bus picks him up an hour earlier. 

And yet from my short bus throne I have disproven statements you made, corrected you, humbled you.  I have humiliated you to the point you not only refuse to respond to me out of fear that I may "get you", but you plead other members to ignore me so I can't ruin your trolls or derail your arguments.  You lower yourself to the level of Marty and scurry about passively aggressively reminding everyone that you are ignoring me.  Me, the second dumbest person on the this board!  Mart at least has an excuse.  I can cut you apart with my safety scissors any time I want.  And you just can't live with that, can you?  Not only that, you can't even respond to me. :lol:  All you can do is continue to ignore and hope others will console you by saying you have the non-exist ant high ground.

The Brain

Quote from: Razgovory on May 17, 2012, 09:12:54 PM
Quote from: grumbler on May 14, 2012, 12:42:14 PM

And yet from my short bus throne I have disproven statements you made, corrected you, humbled you.  I have humiliated you to the point you not only refuse to respond to me out of fear that I may "get you", but you plead other members to ignore me so I can't ruin your trolls or derail your arguments.  You lower yourself to the level of Marty and scurry about passively aggressively reminding everyone that you are ignoring me.  Me, the second dumbest person on the this board!  Mart at least has an excuse.  I can cut you apart with my safety scissors any time I want.  And you just can't live with that, can you?  Not only that, you can't even respond to me. :lol:  All you can do is continue to ignore and hope others will console you by saying you have the non-exist ant high ground.

:D
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point