News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

I am against incest.

Started by Phillip V, May 05, 2009, 04:20:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phillip V

Quote from: DisturbedPervert on May 06, 2009, 11:01:23 AM
And a lot of animals avoid fucking dwarves, but people like you still get laid.
Relax.

Grallon

Quote from: DisturbedPervert on May 06, 2009, 10:22:46 AM
Even a lot of animals will avoid incest.  The aversion to it is built in.

Try the Bonobo monkeys - they pleasure each other even within the 'family'. 

-----

Regarding the topic, how many of you well meaning hypocrits wouldn't be turned on by the thought of a 3 some with 2 sisters ?  That too would be incest, even there'd be a proxy between them.

Anyhow the idea of 2 hot brothers having sex is such a turn on!  But that's as far as I'd personally go.

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

Valmy

Quote from: Grallon on May 06, 2009, 11:15:41 AM
Regarding the topic, how many of you well meaning hypocrits wouldn't be turned on by the thought of a 3 some with 2 sisters ?  That too would be incest, even there'd be a proxy between them.

Well it wouldn't be incest for them.  If they were turned on by having sex with their two sisters that would be one thing.

QuoteAnyhow the idea of 2 hot brothers having sex is such a turn on!  But that's as far as I'd personally go.

Well yeah because they are not your brothers...do you have siblings?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

DisturbedPervert

Quote from: Grallon on May 06, 2009, 11:15:41 AM
Try the Bonobo monkeys - they pleasure each other even within the 'family'. 

Here's a quick bit I googled about Chimpanzees and incest.

QuoteThe universal human avoidance of incest seems to arise naturally, since it can be observed that it is embedded so deeply in our nature, that we can see it arise in our primate relatives! Chimpanzees, olive baboons, rhesus monkeys, and Japanese macaques rarely mate with close kin. In Jane Goodall's essay: "Incest Avoidance Among Chimpanzees," she gives as evidence of this through her observations of chimpanzees. Goodall observed that mating between males and their mothers is extremely rare. In the rare case when a male made sexual advances toward his mother, he is rejected, although most advances from other chimps are accepted. The mothers would go so far as to get their back stomped on rather than submit to sexual intercourse with their son. Only persistent males who manage to chase down or corner their mother succeed in copulating with them, and even then, the mother often runs away before ejaculation. Goodall also observed that chimps tend to avoid sexual relations between brother and sister. The female sibling was seen to mate much less frequently with her brothers, as compared to the amount of times with other chimps. When the male sibling displays a sexual interest in his sister, quite often she turns him down by walking away, resisting, or even attacking him. Even in the exceptional circumstance where a chimp was often seen to mate with her brother, she resisted his advances much more often than she resisted the advances of other chimps. It was seen that chimps avoid incestuous behaviour towards immediate family. No account was made with regards to father-daughter relationships, because only the mother stays with the babies to raise them. Consequentially, neither the chimps nor Goodall has any idea as to who any particular chimp's father is.

Grallon

Quote from: Valmy on May 06, 2009, 11:18:31 AM

Well yeah because they are not your brothers...do you have siblings?

No I don't.  Perhaps it would be different if I had i'll grant you that.  But it almost happened.  I had an affair with one brother and almost with the other - they were both gay.

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

Valmy

Quote from: Grallon on May 06, 2009, 11:41:42 AM
No I don't.  Perhaps it would be different if I had i'll grant you that.  But it almost happened.  I had an affair with one brother and almost with the

The very idea of having sex with your sibling is pretty difficult to fathom.  It is psychological thing you just cannot avoid (unless you did not grow up with them).  But you having sex with a pair of brothers is totally different...they are not your brothers.

Wow two brothers both gay the chances against that must be incredible.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

ulmont

Quote from: Valmy on May 06, 2009, 11:45:24 AM
Wow two brothers both gay the chances against that must be incredible.

Not really.  Assuming that there is no genetic correlation, a lower bound of 4% gay (see exit polls in US Presidential elections for 2008, 2004, and 2000, which all had a 4% gay/lesbian self-identification), and a higher bound of 10% gay (the famous not-very-well-supported 10%), any family with 2 boys would have somewhere between a 0.16% and a 1% chance.  Considering the likelihood of a genetic component to homosexuality, and the real chances would be higher.

Not great odds, but I wouldn't call them incredible.

The Brain

Quote from: AnchorClanker on May 06, 2009, 09:57:09 AM
I sense that we've danced around this without making it clear; the taboo is in place because of the chance of
birth defects resulting from a child from an incestuous relationship.  The taboo is not 'ooh, gross', although it
has that dimension NOW due to the taboo being in place for so long.

I also fail to see the comparison between incest and homosexuality, although I understand that both were
illegal... homosexual regulations was religion put into law, and the incest regulations were taboo made into law.

We heard you the first time. But we are talking about whether it should be legal or not, not about the taboo.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Neil

Quote from: ulmont on May 06, 2009, 12:11:34 PM
Not really.  Assuming that there is no genetic correlation, a lower bound of 4% gay (see exit polls in US Presidential elections for 2008, 2004, and 2000, which all had a 4% gay/lesbian self-identification)
Faggots are overrepresented amongst those that vote.  Your methodology is flawed.  I suggest you kill yourself for being a subhuman fag enabler.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

ulmont

Quote from: Neil on May 06, 2009, 12:26:22 PM
Faggots are overrepresented amongst those that vote.

Really.  Please provide some evidence to back that up; all anecdotal data I have suggests the opposite.

BuddhaRhubarb

Quote from: ulmont on May 06, 2009, 12:30:23 PM

Really.  Please provide some evidence to back that up; all anecdotal data I have suggests the opposite.

No point in getting into an argument with Neil over this. He doesn't make use of facts beyond his own schtick.
:p

Valmy

Quote from: ulmont on May 06, 2009, 12:11:34 PM
Not really.  Assuming that there is no genetic correlation, a lower bound of 4% gay (see exit polls in US Presidential elections for 2008, 2004, and 2000, which all had a 4% gay/lesbian self-identification), and a higher bound of 10% gay (the famous not-very-well-supported 10%), any family with 2 boys would have somewhere between a 0.16% and a 1% chance.  Considering the likelihood of a genetic component to homosexuality, and the real chances would be higher.

Not great odds, but I wouldn't call them incredible.

Excellent point.  I had not actually worked out the math for that.

ulmont

Quote from: BuddhaRhubarb on May 06, 2009, 12:33:36 PM
No point in getting into an argument with Neil over this. He doesn't make use of facts beyond his own schtick.

Well, yeah.  It just seemed like an odd claim to make.

Neil

Quote from: ulmont on May 06, 2009, 12:30:23 PM

Because I say it, it's true.  Only 0.1% are gay.  Now hear this:

IT IS NOT ALRIGHT TO BE GAY.  FAGGOTS ARE A CANCER ON SOCIETY.  FAGS ANG FAG-ENABLERS SHOULD KILL THEMSELVES TODAY.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

ulmont

Quote from: Neil on May 06, 2009, 12:38:03 PM
ANG

I love how you misspelled "and."  Really, it's not a hard word.  Only 3 letters.