John has a long mustache - Edward the Asshole plans to invade Normandy

Started by Ed Anger, April 08, 2012, 06:29:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

Quote from: Admiral Yi on June 14, 2013, 10:38:20 AM
Ryan Reynolds -- good one

Oh this one I knew. That was the only thing I could imagine he had in common with Alanis when they were dating. :D
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

crazy canuck

Quote from: Ed Anger on June 14, 2013, 08:34:44 AM
Ate at a steakhouse called the Buffalo Grill. Theme? The American West.  :lol: its a chain.  :lol:

Food wasn't bad and service was slightly above French norms.

The worst mistake I made travelling in Italy was eating at an American themed restaurant.  The locals recommended and it was packed so the locals obviously liked it.  But the food was terrible.  From then on I stuck to the hole in the wall small authentic Italian places.

Malthus

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Malthus

Quote from: Valmy on June 14, 2013, 11:22:01 AM
Quote from: Malthus on June 14, 2013, 10:41:00 AM
Celine Dion.

Sadly, people *do* know she's Canadian.  :lol:

A Celine Dion themed restaurant!

You get band members of Nickelback as waiters. Which keeps them gainfully employed.  :D

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Ed Anger

Quote from: FunkMonk on June 14, 2013, 09:31:10 AM
Ed, how is your French? Or do you just force the French to speak to you in English?  :lol:

Awful. I can puzzle some shit out. But I'm in a province full of Limeys and American tourists. So the younger folk tend to switch to English pretty fast.

Plus my friend is with us. She can grok with her fellow locals.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Ed Anger

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Caliga

I like how nobody knows how to spell Leslie Nielsen's name correctly.  :sleep:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Ed Anger

The Larch

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Admiral Yi on June 14, 2013, 10:26:36 AM
Quote from: Barrister on June 14, 2013, 10:23:06 AM
There's dozens and dozens of famous actors who few people recognize as Canadian. 

Talk is cheap.  I played the Neilson card, let's see you trump it.  :ph34r:

C'mon, Yi...you're the MTV Generation...we grew up watching Remote Control and the "Dead or Canadian" category.  You should be able run the tables on him.

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.