John has a long mustache - Edward the Asshole plans to invade Normandy

Started by Ed Anger, April 08, 2012, 06:29:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ideologue

Quote from: Ed Anger on July 08, 2012, 04:20:06 PM
3 adult and 5 child tickets: ~$16,000

At least I can fly out of the dinky Dayton Airport.

I didn't think Dayton could field the kind of fractional orbital transport that you're clearly purchasing tickets for.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

CountDeMoney

The Larch

Duque de Bragança

Ed Anger

Bonjour faggits. I'll check in while everybody recovers from being stuffed in a metal tube and flung across an ocean. That and French TV is nearly incomprehensible to me. WTF IS THIS SHIT.

IT'S 62 DEGREES HERE. AT 2 PM. I'M FREE OF GAIA'S OPPRESSION. What a bitch.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Grey Fox

Quote from: Ed Anger on July 10, 2012, 07:00:59 AM
Bonjour faggits. I'll check in while everybody recovers from being stuffed in a metal tube and flung across an ocean. That and French TV is nearly incomprehensible to me. WTF IS THIS SHIT.

IT'S 62 DEGREES HERE. AT 2 PM. I'M FREE OF GAIA'S OPPRESSION. What a bitch.

Did you watch the news with their hot chicks anchor yet?

Look for a Belgium one, Ouh lala.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Jacob

Have a good trip :)

I look forward to the stories of your clan interacting with the locals.

Grey Fox

I hope Ed goes on la Route de la Liberté near Sainte-Marie-Du-Mont.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Valmy

I hope he visits Valmy, the site of the greatest battle in history.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Valmy on July 10, 2012, 01:02:03 PM
I hope he visits Valmy, the site of the greatest battle in history.

And to think, all this time I thought Midway was fought in the Pacific.

Caliga

Did you know that Midway Airport in Chicago was named after the Battle of Midway?  I learned that a while back, but sort of forgot about it till I was there last week and had to catch a flight from this fucked-up hidden terminal... on the way there there was this little multimedia museum thing about the battle.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

CountDeMoney

Never knew that.  Figured it was because it was midway between something or other.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.