2012 US Presidential Election Megathread!

Started by jimmy olsen, March 21, 2012, 12:55:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Quote from: jimmy olsen on March 21, 2012, 12:55:16 AM
Romney has wrapped up the GOP nomination,

No, he hasn't.  So fuck off, you useless chemo-laced meatbag.

Razgovory

Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 21, 2012, 04:11:50 AM

Romney won years ago.  That's how the GOP works.  It was his turn.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Razgovory on March 21, 2012, 04:14:39 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 21, 2012, 04:11:50 AM

Romney won years ago.  That's how the GOP works.  It was his turn.

With all the goofiness involved in the delegates recently, the only thing for sure this season is that Peyton Manning is a Denver Bronco. 

Razgovory

It helps when you have states like Virginia where the only choices were Romney and Ron Paul.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Caliga

Rick's wife and daughters look really weird in that pic.  Crazy, too.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Admiral Yi

That lateral poneytail is inspired.

Keep 'em off the stage from now on Rick.

Camerus

That chick with the long ponytail looks like she'd be into self-flagellation and all kinds of crazy Opus Dei shit....  :hmm: which of course is not without its own erotic possibilities, but I guess the overall crazy aura she exudes outweighs any of that.

11B4V

Quote from: Pitiful Pathos on March 21, 2012, 05:58:12 AM
That chick with the long ponytail looks like she'd be into self-flagellation and all kinds of crazy Opus Dei shit....  :hmm: which of course is not without its own erotic possibilities, but I guess the overall crazy aura she exudes outweighs any of that.

You know how those catholic girls are...closet Dirty Birdys
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Habbaku

Quote from: Phillip V on March 21, 2012, 03:04:22 AM
Rick Santorum and his family last night in Gettysburg, Pa

Who's the guy on the left?  Two-Face?  The Terminator?  Grayscale-afflicted son?
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Ed Anger

Ponytail woman likes it in the ass according to my fantasies.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Sheilbh

Quote from: Ed Anger on March 21, 2012, 04:30:46 PM
Ponytail woman likes it in the ass according to my fantasies.
:bleeding: 

I think 'the power of Christ compels you' is a come-one line in the Santorum family :(
Let's bomb Russia!

Razgovory

Quote from: Pitiful Pathos on March 21, 2012, 05:58:12 AM

I doubt it actually.  As Shelf pointed out, you don't see Santorum with priests and bishops and stuff.  He seems to be more of the "Charismatic" type of Christian.  Opus Dei seems more ascetic oriented.

CountDeMoney

Who are you people kidding.  She takes him up the ass, and calls him Scruffy.