Breaking News - Gun Attack On French Jewish School Kills 4

Started by mongers, March 19, 2012, 08:11:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Rohm was a faggot anyways and deserved what he got.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on March 22, 2012, 03:37:56 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 22, 2012, 03:12:42 PM
Quote from: derspiess on March 22, 2012, 03:11:11 PM
But I would say Communist movements tend more towards factionalization & infighting than Fascist-type movements.

Ernst disagrees.  Courteously.

Fair point, but one might say the NSDAP defactionalized relatively peacefully, save for Roehm & a few other SA bigwigs that were purged.

lol, you make it sound like Ernst had it coming to him  :lol:

CountDeMoney

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Razgovory

Quote from: Admiral Yi on March 22, 2012, 03:13:15 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on March 22, 2012, 02:57:21 PM
Okay.   While I appreciate you are now labeling you posts as "obvious nonsense" so the unwary won't take you seriously, I'm not sure what your point is.

Your obvious nonsense is such because you confuse two ideas.  The liberal idea of protection of minorities with the individual beliefs of the minority themselves.  American liberals protect the rights of minorities regardless of what the minorities believe.

My point is it's silly to conclude a political convergence based on a shared word.

Oh.   I thought you point was that you didn't know how to compare two things.  All our words are shared, Yi.  It's language.  I know being a right winger is tough.  Other right wingers tend to make your look bad.  What is it that makes a right winger in you book then, Yi?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Razgovory

Quote from: derspiess on March 22, 2012, 03:37:56 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 22, 2012, 03:12:42 PM
Quote from: derspiess on March 22, 2012, 03:11:11 PM
But I would say Communist movements tend more towards factionalization & infighting than Fascist-type movements.

Ernst disagrees.  Courteously.

Fair point, but one might say the NSDAP defactionalized relatively peacefully, save for Roehm & a few other SA bigwigs that were purged.

The NSDAP was extremely factionalized through out it's history.  In fact, it was supposed to be factionalized.  That's the way Hitler wanted it.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Razgovory

Quote from: HVC on March 22, 2012, 03:41:35 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on March 22, 2012, 03:36:46 PM

i can't see this, but i'm guessing the the i win photo. i'll find out later tonight :D

You are missing out on some good stuff.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Razgovory on March 22, 2012, 06:24:57 PM
Oh.   I thought you point was that you didn't know how to compare two things.

Then you're either lying or you're a retard.

QuoteWhat is it that makes a right winger in you book then, Yi?

A hodgepodge of issues, some cultural, some national security-related, some economic, some about the role of government.  Noticeable for their absence are a love of sharia and a desire to return Spain to Muslim rule.

Razgovory

Nope.  Not lying.  Maybe retarded.  You did confused two things.  The defending of minorities and the promotion of the beliefs of minorities.

Because I'm retarded I don't quite understand the last sentence: 
QuoteNoticeable for their absence are a love of sharia and a desire to return Spain to Muslim rule.
.  Care to rephrase that in a way that even retards can understand?

Admiral Yi

Sure.  The issues that motivate Muslim extremists are not among the issues that motivate American right-wingers.

Razgovory

Quote from: Admiral Yi on March 22, 2012, 08:19:21 PM
Sure.  The issues that motivate Muslim extremists are not among the issues that motivate American right-wingers.

They aren't?  Fighting perceived encroaching secularization, returning the country back to it's religious roots, having government more inline with sacred scripture all seem like common ground.

Sheilbh

Quote from: Admiral Yi on March 22, 2012, 08:19:21 PM
I thought we were just discussing fundamentalists, not extremists obsessed with al-Andalus?
Let's bomb Russia!

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Sheilbh on March 22, 2012, 09:09:20 PM
I thought we were just discussing fundamentalists, not extremists obsessed with al-Andalus?

We started off discussing whether the Toulouse shooter is a right winger.  Along the way some terminology got a little flabby.

Razgovory

I'm still discussing fundamentalists.  I have no idea where Yi is going off to.