Breaking News - Gun Attack On French Jewish School Kills 4

Started by mongers, March 19, 2012, 08:11:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solmyr

Quote from: Razgovory on March 22, 2012, 02:48:03 PM
Naturally of course, left wingers don't always agree.  But they have had a long history of international alliances.  The best example is the Communist International.  I don't believe there is a right wing equivalent.

Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy.

Razgovory

Quote from: Solmyr on March 22, 2012, 02:57:54 PM
Naturally of course, left wingers don't always agree.  But they have had a long history of international alliances.  The best example is the Communist International.  I don't believe there is a right wing equivalent.

Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy.

You can be vast and still be in the US.  They didn't want to let dirty foreigners in.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

derspiess

Extreme rightwing groups tend to be pretty nationalistic, so that sort of precludes much international association (though there certainly is some).

But I would say Communist movements tend more towards factionalization & infighting than Fascist-type movements.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on March 22, 2012, 03:11:11 PM
But I would say Communist movements tend more towards factionalization & infighting than Fascist-type movements.

Ernst disagrees.  Courteously.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Razgovory on March 22, 2012, 02:57:21 PM
Okay.   While I appreciate you are now labeling you posts as "obvious nonsense" so the unwary won't take you seriously, I'm not sure what your point is.

Your obvious nonsense is such because you confuse two ideas.  The liberal idea of protection of minorities with the individual beliefs of the minority themselves.  American liberals protect the rights of minorities regardless of what the minorities believe.

My point is it's silly to conclude a political convergence based on a shared word.

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Ed Anger

HVC

Quote from: Ed Anger on March 22, 2012, 03:18:53 PM
Quote from: HVC on March 22, 2012, 03:16:58 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on March 22, 2012, 03:06:58 PM
Quote from: Zoupa on March 22, 2012, 02:15:50 PM
There is no vanilla Frenchman. I have ... portuguese.....  genes.

NOTED.
one of us, one of us.

You can have him.
but he loses points for being a seperatists who's from france. that's just not playing within the rules.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".

CountDeMoney

Quote from: HVC on March 22, 2012, 03:27:41 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on March 22, 2012, 03:18:53 PM
Quote from: HVC on March 22, 2012, 03:16:58 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on March 22, 2012, 03:06:58 PM
Quote from: Zoupa on March 22, 2012, 02:15:50 PM
There is no vanilla Frenchman. I have ... portuguese.....  genes.

NOTED.
one of us, one of us.

You can have him.
but he loses points for being a seperatists who's from france. that's just not playing within the rules.

Eggplant juice runs all over the plate, infecting and drowning all the other sides with its eggplantedness.

HVC

Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 22, 2012, 03:29:16 PM

Eggplant juice runs all over the plate, infecting and drowning all the other sides with its eggplantedness.
says the "irish" guy :D

CountDeMoney

Quote from: HVC on March 22, 2012, 03:33:18 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 22, 2012, 03:29:16 PM

says the "irish" guy :D

HEY NOW

HVC

Ed Anger

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 22, 2012, 03:12:42 PM
Quote from: derspiess on March 22, 2012, 03:11:11 PM

Ernst disagrees.  Courteously.

Fair point, but one might say the NSDAP defactionalized relatively peacefully, save for Roehm & a few other SA bigwigs that were purged.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall