State of the Lettow 2011-2012, and the outlook for a new year

Started by Lettow77, February 25, 2012, 11:44:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ideologue

Quoteincredibly fucked up, psychologically damaged waitresses

I'm still listening.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Ideologue

But yeah, I know; where'd you think I got a chick still in high school from?  I mean, I'm creepy, but I wasn't handing out cigarettes and wine coolers in the parking lot.  Well, that day.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Fireblade

Quote from: Ideologue on February 29, 2012, 01:15:04 AM
Quoteincredibly fucked up, psychologically damaged waitresses

I'm still listening.

Well, you know how people say "don't stick your dick in crazy"? They do have a point..

Ideologue

Kinemalogue

Fireblade

Quote from: Ideologue on February 29, 2012, 01:17:24 AM
But yeah, I know; where'd you think I got a chick still in high school from?  I mean, I'm creepy, but I wasn't handing out cigarettes and wine coolers in the parking lot.  Well, that day.

Are you referring to a new girl I don't know about or the late unpleasantness? Because dude.. we get high schoolers coming into my work pretty often. I couldn't do it, myself. Fuck, they're annoying. Even freshmen piss me off because of how fucking stupid they are.

Lettow77

I am sobering up now, and somewhat ashamed. I'll delete my role in these conversations, and wish those who quoted me would do the same. hazukashii, babbys first drunk thread, etc

continue discussing the defiled world's temptations at your leisure, however.
It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

Ideologue

Quote from: Fireblade on February 29, 2012, 01:19:30 AM
Quote from: Ideologue on February 29, 2012, 01:17:24 AM

Are you referring to a new girl I don't know about or the late unpleasantness? Because dude.. we get high schoolers coming into my work pretty often. I couldn't do it, myself. Fuck, they're annoying. Even freshmen piss me off because of how fucking stupid they are.

The late unpleasantness.  I was only 23 then. :goodboy:

I would again, sure, but it's a strike against them.

I want a depressive 29 year old, who hates the same things I do.
Kinemalogue

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ideologue on February 29, 2012, 01:30:58 AM
I want a depressive 29 year old, who hates the same things I do.

I think rufweed's still single.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Lettow77 on February 29, 2012, 01:22:29 AM
I am sobering up now, and somewhat ashamed. I'll delete my role in these conversations, and wish those who quoted me would do the same. hazukashii, babbys first drunk thread, etc

In vino veritas.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Lettow77

Well sure- but it's more that there's also indiscretion. There's a sense of what's proper and what isn't, regardless of what you may feel or think.
It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Siege

Yeah. That's the creppiest thing in Languishtan by far.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Razgovory

It's my strength and greatest curse.  People used to think I was some kind of genius.  I wouldn't wish that on anyone.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Neil

Quote from: Barrister on February 29, 2012, 12:23:26 AM
You know darn well that in Western Canada we don't have a significant "black" population.  But in the north we had a significant aboriginal population.  Who are sadly responsible for a ridicuously high amount of our crime rate.  But unlike you I've gotten to know a huge number of aboriginal people, and I've found that making any generalities due to their heritage and skin tone is quite ridiculous.
I haven't gotten to know a huge number of aboriginal people, and so I've found that making generalities based on heritage and general level of dirtiness to be very useful.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.