State of the Lettow 2011-2012, and the outlook for a new year

Started by Lettow77, February 25, 2012, 11:44:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HVC

Cal, he probably blames you for the destruction of the temple cause you dress up like a Roman :p
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Lettow77

I appreciate the offer, Siege. I like jews and guns just fine. I don't like saloons though, or the decadent opulence of nashville. Or going out in public.

I like the thought, though! I haven't forgotten about your recommendations, either. Submarine Super 99 will get watched one of these days, and i'll report.

While I wouldn't like going out typically, I could do a languish meet, I guess. It'd have to be in the beautiful river city, though.
It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Lettow77

It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

Eddie Teach

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Lettow77 on February 28, 2012, 11:31:43 PM
YES!
I really really do
I wish we were of appropriate gender pairs

Edit: HOW DID YOU KNOW
do I mention it that often?
He's so much handsomer than I
and I envy the ease with which he approaches every situation

the sullen tone he takes when approached with the slightest difficulty only makes him more attractive somehow

Not so much frequency as tone.

Barrister

Quote from: Lettow77 on February 28, 2012, 11:30:07 PM
Languish! I am quit edrunk! ask me anything before I sober up, and I will answetr accordingly!

What do you think about black people?
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Barrister

Quote from: Lettow77 on February 28, 2012, 11:38:59 PM
BLACK PEOPLE:

I really like them. I call them niggers most of the time. To my roommate? niggers. The blackguard suitemate is a fat white man who associates with niggers, and this is unacceptable. It is odd that I like black people, but associating with them out of strictly regulated environmetns is quite out of the question. The thing of it is, it's alright to have them over - as long as they don't stay overnight-, and it's very good to have good relations with them in all situations. But you sohulndtt have them sit with you, or date one, of course.

I miss their company when they are not around, and I look with disdain on the way germantown folk (but not my beautiful roommate) fear them. I consider them my countrymen, albeit of a different caste, and have a love for them utterly absent yankees. Even if they make our society shittier, they are our cross to bear.

None of this applies to africans, though.

Occasionally I think you're an okay bloke, but then you say crap like this.

Thanks for confirming I shouldn't care for you Lettow.  :)

Barrister

Why the fuck do you use the Brit/Canuck spelling of colourful?

Barrister

Quote from: Lettow77 on February 28, 2012, 11:43:49 PM
I have always used the british spellings when I can remember. Webster was an imperialist yankee. The South would've had its own dictionary if we won, and it would've adhered to british standards in many respects.

Good grief.

Ideologue

The only Commonwealth spelling worth a shit is aluminium, and that's only to be consistent with other elements.  You still pronounce it "um."
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Ideologue on February 28, 2012, 11:46:25 PM
The only Commonwealth spelling worth a shit is aluminium, and that's only to be consistent with other elements.  You still pronounce it "um."

Tantalum :contract:

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Razgovory

Quote from: Barrister on February 28, 2012, 11:41:09 PM
Quote from: Lettow77 on February 28, 2012, 11:38:59 PM
BLACK PEOPLE:

I really like them. I call them niggers most of the time. To my roommate? niggers. The blackguard suitemate is a fat white man who associates with niggers, and this is unacceptable. It is odd that I like black people, but associating with them out of strictly regulated environmetns is quite out of the question. The thing of it is, it's alright to have them over - as long as they don't stay overnight-, and it's very good to have good relations with them in all situations. But you sohulndtt have them sit with you, or date one, of course.

I miss their company when they are not around, and I look with disdain on the way germantown folk (but not my beautiful roommate) fear them. I consider them my countrymen, albeit of a different caste, and have a love for them utterly absent yankees. Even if they make our society shittier, they are our cross to bear.

None of this applies to africans, though.

Occasionally I think you're an okay bloke, but then you say crap like this.

Thanks for confirming I shouldn't care for you Lettow.  :)

You should still care.  The boy's got a good heart, he's just screwy is all.  He needs to get his head out of the clouds and have his feet planted on the ground.  I still think he needs to take a hard working job, and sweat and bruise the stupid out of him.  He's obviously a smart kid, he just needs a little perspective.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Ideologue

I come from the same cultural background as you.  Roughly, anyway.  Fireblade too.  Neither one of us are afraid to work (WELL...), neither one of us hold some of your more offensive beliefs--even if we do occasionally partake in some racism for the yuks.
Kinemalogue