News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Korea- Too boring

Started by Josquius, January 31, 2012, 07:15:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josquius

I'm investigating the possibility of invading Korea beneath the moon of Augustus :ph34r:
██████
██████
██████

Camerus

Quote from: Tyr on May 24, 2012, 03:37:20 AM
I'm investigating the possibility of invading Korea beneath the moon of Augustus :ph34r:

Squee!

jimmy olsen

Paid for my sister to come over for vacation, she'll be arriving at the end of the month.

Just bought tickets for a white water rafting trip. Bungee jumping is optional for an additional cost.  :ph34r:
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

HVC

Quote from: jimmy olsen on July 06, 2012, 11:23:00 PM
Just bought tickets for a white water rafting trip. Bungee jumping is optional for an additional cost.  :ph34r:
and thus there shall be only one heir :ph34r: :P
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: HVC on July 07, 2012, 01:14:00 AM

I was gonna say, if he springs for tickets across the Pacific Ocean she better put out, but your explanation makes sense too.  :hmm:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

HVC

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on July 07, 2012, 01:17:28 AM

I was gonna say, if he springs for tickets across the Pacific Ocean she better put out, but your explanation makes sense too.  :hmm:
going to incest first. interesting :hmm:

Though i went to sibling murder first, so waht does that say? :lol:
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".

Syt

Is the Timmay clan the Ptolemaic dynasty of Puerto Rico?  :o
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

jimmy olsen

WTF is wrong with you guys?
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

HVC

hey, you're the one that put a smilie face after two dangerous past times. You started it really :contract: As for Mr Wiggin over there... he's just crazy :D

Eddie Teach

Quote from: jimmy olsen on July 07, 2012, 01:27:20 AM

This is awesome, after nearly a decade the forum still hasn't lost the power to shock Tim.  :showoff:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Ideologue

Quote from: HVC on July 07, 2012, 01:18:34 AM
Quote from: Peter Wiggin on July 07, 2012, 01:17:28 AM

going to incest first. interesting :hmm:

Though i went to sibling murder first, so waht does that say? :lol:

The soul of Caligula was split upon reincarnation and you guys need to get together and party?
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Ideologue

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on July 07, 2012, 01:31:43 AM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on July 07, 2012, 01:27:20 AM

This is awesome, after nearly a decade the forum still hasn't lost the power to shock Tim.  :showoff:

Not too hard.  Tim's a sensitive soul.  Beautiful, in his own way, but delicate.

Shock me.  After fifteen years on the Internet, it's almost impossible.  I'm jaded like the Jornada del Muerto.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

HisMajestyBOB

Quote from: jimmy olsen on May 24, 2012, 12:39:16 AM
Finally found a Korean liquor that actually tastes good. Bokbunjajoo, Korean Raspberry Wine. Only took 2 and a half years.

I discovered that my first year!  :P
Try some of the plum wines. A few are crap, but some are pretty good. They're all very sweet though, so you might not like it if that's not your thing.
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

HisMajestyBOB

Paid for my sister to come over for vacation, she'll be arriving at the end of the month.

You can save money if you don't buy the bungee cord. ;)
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points