News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Nude camping?

Started by merithyn, May 01, 2009, 09:09:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Given a chance, would you go to a nudist campground?

yes, mosiquitos and poison ivy be damned!
possibly, but only if I knew everyone there
Possibly, but only if I didn't know anyone there
Not until there's less of me
No. Just... no

Darth Wagtaros

Quote from: merithyn on May 02, 2009, 07:09:45 AM
:unsure:  :Embarrass:  <_<

Besides, what if you did find some hot young thing there adn became visibly aroused?  How humiliating would that be?
PDH!

Fate

Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on May 02, 2009, 03:02:32 PM

Besides, what if you did find some hot young thing there adn became visibly aroused?  How humiliating would that be?

Why would you feel humiliated? Prudes.  :rolleyes:

C.C.R.

I like to play with fire too much, so I'm guessing that nude camping wouldn't be too good of an idea for me...

jimmy olsen

I'd like to avoid things like this, so no.

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

garbon

Quote from: jimmy olsen on May 02, 2009, 03:35:44 PM
I'd like to avoid things like this, so no.

That's pretty easy to avoid, just by adjusting your junk when it first slips through wood slats...
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Viking

First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Iormlund

I'm content with what we get over here in normal beaches/swimming pools. Young girls routinely wear just a tiny strip of cloth, while those who are old, fat, male or otherwise ugly are suitably covered.

merithyn

I'd just say I'm cold. :mellow:
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

Darth Wagtaros

I was at the mall a few years ago and there was some old, really fat chick in a tube top and cut off jeans.  It was hideous. Eventually a guard came up and told her to cover up.  But not soon enough.
PDH!

Siege

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

garbon

Quote from: Siege on May 02, 2009, 10:35:15 PM
Perverts.

Not really. After all, we're all born naked.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Siege

Civilization is all about clothing.

Nations in hot weather, where people don't dress that much, are (guess what?) underdeveloped.

Civilization is about being clothed, savages are naked.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

garbon

Err...when it is hot, people in the Western world are all about taking off clothing. :huh:

garbon

dps

Quote from: Fate on May 02, 2009, 03:14:47 PM

Why would you feel humiliated? Prudes.  :rolleyes:

Wags is probably worried that he'd become aroused and it wouldn't be noticible.