News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Nude camping?

Started by merithyn, May 01, 2009, 09:09:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Given a chance, would you go to a nudist campground?

yes, mosiquitos and poison ivy be damned!
possibly, but only if I knew everyone there
Possibly, but only if I didn't know anyone there
Not until there's less of me
No. Just... no

Siege

Quote from: Korea on May 01, 2009, 09:48:50 PM
Quote from: merithyn on May 01, 2009, 09:30:40 PM
Quote from: Siege on May 01, 2009, 09:26:02 PM
You have to be kidding me.

I knew you'd have a problem with this. :D

:lol:

I know. I can't wait to see where this goes. Siege don't disappoint now!

I'm not gonna say nothing.
She can do whatever she wants.
Freedom of choice and all that jazz.

You have to be kidding me. NAKED?
What kind of pervert comes up with a business like a nudist campground?

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Darth Wagtaros

Quote from: Siege on May 01, 2009, 09:55:59 PM
Quote from: Korea on May 01, 2009, 09:48:50 PM
Quote from: merithyn on May 01, 2009, 09:30:40 PM
Quote from: Siege on May 01, 2009, 09:26:02 PM
You have to be kidding me.

I knew you'd have a problem with this. :D

:lol:

I know. I can't wait to see where this goes. Siege don't disappoint now!

I'm not gonna say nothing.
She can do whatever she wants.
Freedom of choice and all that jazz.

You have to be kidding me. NAKED?
What kind of pervert comes up with a business like a nudist campground?

Aging hippy.  Selling that peace and love bullshit while all his friends grew up and became properly acquisitive yuppies.
PDH!

PDH

No.  There are places one does not want to get poison ivy.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Strix

It would hurt like hell when some of the chocolate from the smore drips on your....
"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher

katmai

Ratio of naked overweight/wrinkly to hot is overwhelming, so no.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

The Brain

Fuck no. They are freaks.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Syt

In the GDR nudist beaches and nudist camping were much more popular than in the FRG. Capitalism makes you prudish?
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

The Brain

Quote from: Syt on May 02, 2009, 03:37:53 AM
In the GDR nudist beaches and nudist camping were much more popular than in the FRG. Capitalism makes you prudish?

I guess forcing Stasi to carry their cameras and microphones in inconvenient places was worth the nudity.

Josquius

Being naked outside is teh suck, I like protection.
██████
██████
██████

DisturbedPervert

No.  Nudist in Berkeley had rallies and parades all the time, every last one of them had some sort of physical deformity.

The Brain

Quote from: DisturbedPervert on May 02, 2009, 04:09:44 AM
No.  Nudist in Berkeley had rallies and parades all the time, every last one of them had some sort of physical deformity.

Parents, this is why you should let your kids play with anatomically correct dolls.

Cecil

Seems a bit lame. Nudist camps seems to be designated for old fat people and you dont want to be one of those no?

merithyn

Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

Josephus

In Cuba a few years ago, I stumbled on a nudist beach at Cayo Santa Maria. So we decided to give it a shot and disrobed. All in the nature of "when in Rome..." you see.

There actually were some young, very good looking nekkid ladies...which I realized made it ...um...a bit embarrassing for me. So I spent most of the time on my stomach. But it was rather interesting.

It's all good fun. But I've seen documentaries with some of these nudist camps/beaches in France or Eastern Europe, where they have these beauty contests for nekked girls under 13, where these young girls pose naked in front of everybody, and I always thought that that's a bit wrong.
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Barrister

I spent a summer doing geologic survey field work in northern Manitoba - they'd drop a team off by float plane in some remote location, then pick you up several weeks later.

Anyways, one of the geologists as soon as he would get dropped off would immediately go nude for the rest of the time (except for socks and boots).  So I guess it's possible to do, but I sure as hell wouldn't do it.

More strangely, I later became friends with his son who was in the same fraternity.  But he son was kind of wierd too...
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.