News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

I smell an opportunity!

Started by PDH, May 05, 2009, 08:42:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PDH

Go this in my work email this morning - it can't be spam, it made it past the University's filter!

QuoteHi,

please give me info about your Bussiness
Regards
Romy

I think this should be followed up, who knows what sort of Bussiness I could find!  Of course, it could just be one of my freshmen...
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Caliga

I'd follow up on it, Mit Romy is one hell of a bussinessmon.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

PDH

Oh, I thought it was getting in on the ground of a gyspy import/export Bussiness.  :(
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Weatherman

Quote from: PDH on May 05, 2009, 08:58:21 AM
Oh, I thought it was getting in on the ground of a gyspy import/export Bussiness.  :(

Tamas would be your contact for that.

Tamas

Quote from: Weatherman on May 05, 2009, 09:08:00 AM
Quote from: PDH on May 05, 2009, 08:58:21 AM

Tamas would be your contact for that.

The only gypsy Bussiness I am willing to help in is the export of gypsies.

Pedrito

Quote from: Tamas on May 05, 2009, 09:09:18 AM

Don't you dare bringing any one of them with you on thursday, we have more than the equal share of them here!KTHXBYE

L.
b / h = h / b+h

27 Zoupa Points, redeemable at the nearest liquor store! :woot:

Eochaid

Quote from: PDH on May 05, 2009, 08:42:30 AMHi,
please give me info about your Bussiness
Regards
Romy

Reminds me of all those "please give me info about your bustiness" emails Caliga used to send out :P

Kevin
It's been a while

Caliga

Quote from: Pedrito on May 05, 2009, 09:17:20 AM
Don't you dare bringing any one of them with you on thursday, we have more than the equal share of them here!KTHXBYE

:yes: Florence. :bleeding:

Valmy

Gypsies would be great if it weren't for their cultural encouragement of dropping out of school and not holding down a job.  It is rather unfortunate since our entire society is based on people doing the opposite.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Caliga

Quote from: Valmy on May 05, 2009, 09:31:29 AM

Gypsies would be great if it weren't for their cultural encouragement of dropping out of school and not holding down a job.  It is rather unfortunate since our entire society is based on people doing the opposite.

Grifting's not a job?

:)

Valmy

Quote from: Caliga on May 05, 2009, 09:33:28 AM
Grifting's not a job?

:)

I love how even with defrauding billions Madoff's kids could still only afford Manhattan apartments.  Damn what do you have to do to own your own building in that town?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Caliga

Either be a multinational corporation, the government, or inherit one?