News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Dog Megathread

Started by fhdz, January 25, 2012, 07:04:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Syt

Quote from: garbon on January 24, 2014, 12:18:19 AM
Umm, that's a dog not a young man. :unsure:

The Brain begs to differ.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Jacob

Quote from: 11B4V on January 24, 2014, 12:08:25 AM
A friend at work turned me on to a friend of his wife. After a phone con I will drive down and look at this young man on Monday.

Charming :)

11B4V

Picked him up Monday. Look at those paws.

Reginald (Reggie) 9 weeks old

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

CountDeMoney

sbr

Why does he look so sad?  :cry:

11B4V

sbr

Quote from: 11B4V on January 30, 2014, 09:23:56 PM
Quote from: sbr on January 30, 2014, 09:22:13 PM

A very practiced facade... ;)

I hope so.  You need to post happy pictures ASAP!

CountDeMoney

Quote from: sbr on January 30, 2014, 09:22:13 PM

In three weeks he's going to have to be able to break down and reassemble an M16 in 90 seconds, or it's back to the pound.

Ed Anger

The puppy has already taken inventory of 11b's survivalist foods. He describes it as 'ruff'.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

11B4V

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Ed Anger on January 30, 2014, 10:21:08 PM
The puppy has already taken inventory of 11b's survivalist foods. He describes it as 'ruff'.

:bash:

sbr

Ed Anger

Quote from: Admiral Yi on January 30, 2014, 10:55:05 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on January 30, 2014, 10:21:08 PM

:bash:

More puns will be delivered as soon as my belly is rubbed.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive