Rocket, the day he was brought home. :wub:

Here he is more recently, passed out on the couch like a meathead. :wub:
and the horse you rode in on

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Josquius

I approve of this thread for the superior creature.

Millie:

██████
██████
██████

Martinus

Octavian

As an adult:

And as a puppy in 2003:

If you let someone handcuff you, and put a rope around your neck, don't act all surprised if they hang you!

- Eyal Yanilov.

Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely - lay your life before him.

- Bruce Lee

Josquius

What a strut on that last one!
██████
██████
██████

Sheilbh

We've got both.  A Tibetan Spaniel (dad's old so doesn't want a dog that needs lots of work) and cats.
Let's bomb Russia!

Octavian

Quote from: Sheilbh on January 26, 2012, 03:27:20 AM
We've got both.  A Tibetan Spaniel (dad's old so doesn't want a dog that needs lots of work) and cats.

Lots of free space in that castle of yours eh?
If you let someone handcuff you, and put a rope around your neck, don't act all surprised if they hang you!

- Eyal Yanilov.

Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely - lay your life before him.

- Bruce Lee

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

11B4V

Bonnie (Black Lab/Golden Retriver) & Clyde (Rhodi Ridgeback/Lab)
Note the two chewed leashes.

(Clyde) Is this the face of a dog that would chew through three doors, countless leashes (two of which are on his collar in this pic), a carpet, countless loafs of bread, and destroy a storage room. Surely not.

Clyde. The hardest headed dog I've ever owned. A Lab/Ridgeback mix.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Martinus

Grey Fox

Excellent. Can't let the Serial Killers win with their cat thread.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Liep

Quote from: Martinus on January 26, 2012, 02:35:22 AM
I want a dog. :weep:

Ditto, I'm thinking of getting a french bulldog.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

fhdz

Quote from: Grey Fox on January 26, 2012, 07:07:32 AM
Excellent. Can't let the Serial Killers win with their cat thread.

:thumbsup:
and the horse you rode in on