Pizza joint called me 'lady chinky eyes'

Started by garbon, January 09, 2012, 12:12:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admiral Yi

Papa John's is a cardboard box full of suck.

MadImmortalMan

You pretty much can't get good pizza delivered where I live. It's all crap. I like these guys: http://blindonion.com/

Great beers on tap while you wait at least.
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Razgovory

The last time I got something from Papa Johns, was a pick up order.  We came in had to sit for a half an hour and listen to the staff recount to one another the various vermin they had killed on the premise (some of which was still lying around), until someone who knew how to read walked in and discovered that our Pizza had been sitting there the whole time.  Raz: Under impressed.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

sbr

Ideologue

It's what you should expect from a franchised chain.  It's okay.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Razgovory on January 09, 2012, 07:14:22 PM
The last time I got something from Papa Johns, was a pick up order.  We came in had to sit for a half an hour and listen to the staff recount to one another the various vermin they had killed on the premise (some of which was still lying around), until someone who knew how to read walked in and discovered that our Pizza had been sitting there the whole time.  Raz: Under impressed.

I used to work at one, never saw any vermin on the premise.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Josquius

Quote from: garbon on January 09, 2012, 12:12:01 PM
Also to make sure we get the point - they included an image.

OMG wow, she does have them too!
██████
██████
██████

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Caliga

Quote from: Admiral Yi on January 09, 2012, 06:56:39 PM
Papa John's is a cardboard box full of suck.
It used to be good, but then it expanded too much.  No chain that large can possibly be good (anymore).  I'm increasingly concerned about Five Guys.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Caliga

Quote from: Razgovory on January 09, 2012, 07:44:24 PM
Still think she's cute.
For some reason I was expecting her to look like Miss Swan.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

dps

Quote from: crazy canuck on January 09, 2012, 02:56:50 PM
Quote from: Malthus on January 09, 2012, 02:55:48 PM
Languish, are we so sadly aged that the quality of the pizza is more significant to us than the quality of the chinky-eyed lady?  :(

The yearbook thread went nowhere.  I think that answers your question.

Yearbook chick was flat-chested, and as for the Oriental pizza chick,

A)  You really can't tell much about here from the picture that was posted except that she's got a chubby face, and'

B)  Not all of us have yellow fever.

Ideologue

The yearbook thread chick was hot.  So what?  There are literally about five hundred million women on planet Earth as hot, perhaps more when you factor in lighting, photographical technique, and Photoshop.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Josquius

Quote from: Razgovory on January 09, 2012, 07:44:24 PM
Still think she's cute.
Nyeah.
She's bonny enough but I wouldn't go anywhere near as far as hot.
██████
██████
██████

PDH

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on January 09, 2012, 07:03:20 PM
You pretty much can't get good pizza delivered where I live. It's all crap. I like these guys: http://blindonion.com/

Great beers on tap while you wait at least.

Is this where you are taking me when I come out for the Nevada-Wyoming game?
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

garbon

Quote from: Ideologue on January 09, 2012, 08:16:22 PM
The yearbook thread chick was hot.  So what?  There are literally about five hundred million women on planet Earth as hot, perhaps more when you factor in lighting, photographical technique, and Photoshop.

:thumbsup:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.