News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Gotcha!

Started by Razgovory, January 03, 2012, 03:24:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ideologue

I have like a dozen cards.  It's what makes me such an interesting, multifaceted guy.  My persona is like a Goddamned Uno hand.  Draw four, motherfucker!
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Eddie Teach

My cards are all written in invisible ink.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

11B4V

Who gives a fuck. Get over yourself.  ;)
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

DGuller

Quote from: Capetan Mihali on January 03, 2012, 09:35:25 PM
Raz, I think you may want to stop pulling the insanity card all the time.  Sometimes it's funny, but sometimes it comes off, at least to me, as a little duplicitous: you want to be treated seriously, except when you don't.
:yes:  If Raz really is a nut, he's a nut in ways that doesn't come across on the Internet.  Whatever his faults are, they can be chalked up to immaturity, and self-pity.  Mentioning his mental health is just a cheap way out.

The Brain

I think running a schtick into the ground is PERFECTLY OK.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Ideologue

Quote from: The Brain on January 03, 2012, 11:28:12 PM
I think running a schtick into the ground is PERFECTLY OK.

I liked your new BDSM schtick.
Kinemalogue

LaCroix

you might want to reconsider your tactic of continuously insulting posters left and right, and then trying to play the victim card when other posters randomly insult you

Razgovory

Quote from: DGuller on January 03, 2012, 11:17:29 PM
Quote from: Capetan Mihali on January 03, 2012, 09:35:25 PM
Raz, I think you may want to stop pulling the insanity card all the time.  Sometimes it's funny, but sometimes it comes off, at least to me, as a little duplicitous: you want to be treated seriously, except when you don't.
:yes:  If Raz really is a nut, he's a nut in ways that doesn't come across on the Internet.  Whatever his faults are, they can be chalked up to immaturity, and self-pity.  Mentioning his mental health is just a cheap way out.

It does, but it's somewhat subtle.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ideologue on January 03, 2012, 10:09:19 PM
My persona is like a Goddamned Uno hand.  Draw four, motherfucker!

lol, like playing 2 player Uno.  SKIP SKIP SKIP REVERSE DRAW 2 DRAW 4 IMMA WINNER!

Razgovory

Quote from: LaCroix on January 03, 2012, 11:40:54 PM
you might want to reconsider your tactic of continuously insulting posters left and right, and then trying to play the victim card when other posters randomly insult you

Looks like I'm getting more cards by the hour!
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Ideologue

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 04, 2012, 12:02:30 AM
Quote from: Ideologue on January 03, 2012, 10:09:19 PM
My persona is like a Goddamned Uno hand.  Draw four, motherfucker!

lol, like playing 2 player Uno.  SKIP SKIP SKIP REVERSE DRAW 2 DRAW 4 IMMA WINNER!

It's truly the game of kings.
Kinemalogue

LaCroix

Quote from: Razgovory on January 04, 2012, 12:02:54 AMLooks like I'm getting more cards by the hour!

for your benefit, i'll be specific:

in threads that don't involve you engaging in an argument with, as an example, martinus, you will still throw out some insult directed his way.

you then throw a hissy fit when others, such as grumbler, post comments about you in a similar manner. it all rather reeks of hypocrisy, in my opinion at least

Eddie Teach

Eh, I don't think Raz is really whining about the insults, he just wants to know if others think there's merit to them.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

sbr

This is the worst attention whoring thread ever.