News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NFL Playoffs? You kidding me? Playoffs!?!

Started by CountDeMoney, January 02, 2012, 06:36:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

HisMajestyBOB

Nice game (well, 4th quarter).
Too bad NE didn't lose by 2 or less.
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

sbr

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

sbr

Razgovory

I need a TV in this room.  Ah well.  Good game.  Highlights: Man makes touchdown with his ass.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

CountDeMoney

"Ladies and gentlemen, Raymond Berry of the Indianapolis Colts."  :mad:

Ravens would've beaten this NY team we saw tonight.   :(

Eddie Teach

Then they should've beaten the NE team we saw a couple weeks ago. :contract:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on February 05, 2012, 10:14:19 PM

:P

lol, Belichick won't come out for his post-SB interview with NBC.

Ooooh, The Voice...I wonder if Christina dropped some of that baby weight from last year.  She's so yummy. :wub:

sbr

Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 05, 2012, 10:20:13 PM
Quote from: Peter Wiggin on February 05, 2012, 10:14:19 PM

:P

lol, Belichick won't come out for his post-SB interview with NBC.

Ooooh, The Voice...I wonder if Christina dropped some of that baby weight from last year.  She's so yummy. :wub:

She is looking very tasty.

The Super Bowl was a great game like I expected; I'm not sure why people were upset about the matchup.

The Minsky Moment

Had a deposition today out of town, ended up seeing the game on a 3 inch screen on a JetBlue seat back.

Plane ticket $400
Cheap JetBlue headset $2
NY bound plane full of passenger cheering tears o brady: priceless
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

Neil

Justice was done.  The Patriots didn't belong in that Superbowl, so they were ejected.  Nice job, Eli.  Next time someone tries to tell you that you're not elite, you tell them to suck your cock and kiss your rings.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

garbon

Quote from: Neil on February 05, 2012, 11:57:23 PM
you tell them to suck your cock and kiss your rings.

I'm sure there are people who would pay for that as a privilege.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

DontSayBanana

Quote from: Razgovory on February 05, 2012, 10:05:54 PM
I need a TV in this room.  Ah well.  Good game.  Highlights: Man makes touchdown with his ass.

:D I'm so going to tease our token Pats fan at work about that tomorrow.  "Dude, you guys lost to a Giant's ass."
Experience bij!

jimmy olsen

Quote from: DontSayBanana on February 06, 2012, 12:21:45 AM
Quote from: Razgovory on February 05, 2012, 10:05:54 PM

:D I'm so going to tease our token Pats fan at work about that tomorrow.  "Dude, you guys lost to a Giant's ass."
At least we didn't lose to a helmet this time. <_<
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point