NFL Playoffs? You kidding me? Playoffs!?!

Started by CountDeMoney, January 02, 2012, 06:36:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fhdz

I loved the game - loved watching both defenses, loved the Giants' use of both the run and short-pattern passes, loved the tight score and nailbiter ending. Great Super Bowl. It also had the added benefit of the correct result :)
and the horse you rode in on

crazy canuck

Not at all.  Only you and your direct descendants pay for your blasphemy.   I didnt even mention your siblings, cousins, second cousins etc and their seed.

You got off pretty easy I thought.

Neil

I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

dps

Quote from: Neil on February 06, 2012, 03:22:27 PM
Quote from: Peter Wiggin on February 06, 2012, 02:24:59 PM
Sounds a bit harsh.
Some people get inexplicably excited about basketball.

The biggest problem with college basketball is the same as the problem with the NBA--it's only interesting once the regular season is over.

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

PRC

It's fun to shoot hoops but watching basketball is a bore.

Neil

Quote from: PRC on February 06, 2012, 06:16:05 PM
I can accept this.  Especially now that Magic, Bird and Jordan aren't playing anymore.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

CountDeMoney

QuoteRavens backup running back Ricky Williams announced Tuesday that he is retiring from the NFL, but later in the afternoon, the 34-year-old told 560-WQAM in South Florida that he could change his mind.

Asked by WQAM if there is a chance he'll return to the NFL, he said, "Well," then paused. "The easy answer is I've moved on. But the thing I've learned about myself is, who the hell knows?"

:lol: Go fig.

crazy canuck

The really great thing about the NFL season ending is that the Mike & Mike show was all basketball all the time this morning.

Barrister

Quote from: crazy canuck on February 09, 2012, 03:26:14 PM
The really great thing about the NFL season ending is that the Mike & Mike show was all basketball all the time this morning.

The terrible thing about the NFL season is it makes any ESPN Radio program unlistenable.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: PRC on February 06, 2012, 06:16:05 PM

It used to be fun shooting hoops when I didn't wear myself out in 10 minutes.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?