News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NFL Playoffs? You kidding me? Playoffs!?!

Started by CountDeMoney, January 02, 2012, 06:36:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadBurgerMaker

Fumble! 

Oh...12 men on the field?  Nice job New England.

E:  Salsa dance.

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

sbr

What a bunch of idiots.  Usually the 12th guy is running off the field.  Don't remember the last time I saw 12 men all lined up where they thought they were supposed to be. :lol:

sbr

I think Al Michaels may be drunk.  The intentional grounding seemed to surprise him now he is calling the wrong guy on the kick return, that was Edelman not Woodhead.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: sbr on February 05, 2012, 06:57:07 PM
I think Al Michaels may be drunk.  The intentional grounding seemed to surprise him now he is calling the wrong guy on the kick return, that was Edelman not Woodhead.
Doesn't he always call the game drunk?
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
1 Karma Chameleon point

sbr

Quote from: jimmy olsen on February 05, 2012, 07:08:59 PM
Quote from: sbr on February 05, 2012, 06:57:07 PM
Doesn't he always call the game drunk?

He might, he just seems off today.

jimmy olsen

my stream cut out at the beginning of that drive. I missed the score. :(

1 Karma Chameleon point

Admiral Yi

Very nice last drive by the Pats.

So far I've got to give the edge to the Gints.  Pash rush is working, running game is working, Eli is hitting.

Poor Grundkowski looks like a paraplegic running routes on his stumps.

Razgovory

Last five minutes were rough on the Giants.  They need to start hitting Brady.  Hard.  Like on his way out on the field.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

jimmy olsen

Can't find another working stream, they're all overloaded it seems.  :( :(

1 Karma Chameleon point

Ed Anger

Quote from: Razgovory on February 05, 2012, 08:07:28 PM
Last five minutes were rough on the Giants.  They need to start hitting Brady.  Hard.  Like on his way out on the field.

Or Bernard Pollard can come in from the stands and hit him in the knees. NWO style.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

sbr

jimmy olsen

1 Karma Chameleon point

sbr