And we're back!

Main Menu

WoW [General Discussion]

Started by Korea, March 12, 2009, 10:05:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Barrister

Quote from: Barrister on October 01, 2012, 04:12:19 PM
Where is the boat (or whatever) to get to Pandaria anyways?

Once you get the xpac a quest opens up that shows you the way.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Sophie Scholl

Someday I'll learn to just stop partaking in bg's. :bleeding:
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

CountDeMoney

Barrister

Bah - because I just suddenly stopped playing over a year ago, my character is a mess.  I have to re-learn all the pally spells and rotations, my bags are full of what I assume is crap - but I can't remember what most of it is for.  And my professions are not levelled enough to be able to do anything in Pandaria.

professions might be priority #1 - any idea how I can power level from from the mid 400s up to 550 or so?

Grey Fox

Quote from: Barrister on October 02, 2012, 10:59:44 AM
Bah - because I just suddenly stopped playing over a year ago, my character is a mess.  I have to re-learn all the pally spells and rotations, my bags are full of what I assume is crap - but I can't remember what most of it is for.  And my professions are not levelled enough to be able to do anything in Pandaria.

professions might be priority #1 - any idea how I can power level from from the mid 400s up to 550 or so?

Mine must be a mess too. I logged out 5mins after turning 85 & never came back.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Barrister

Quote from: Grey Fox on October 02, 2012, 11:10:21 AM

Mine must be a mess too. I logged out 5mins after turning 85 & never came back.

I know when I logged out I was 83 or 84, but a ways from dinging 85.

But when I logged in again, it had my 1xp short of 85.  I was in Stormwind so I did a quick daily and ding!

Richard Hakluyt

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 01, 2012, 02:20:09 PM
Quote from: Grey Fox on October 01, 2012, 01:33:43 PM
It's like transformers to you.

2nd fail, you're off by over ten years.  Try Speed Racer, Ultraman, HR Puf'n'Stuf and the Banana Splits.

Never saw the other shows but we used to get reruns of the Banana Splits - awesome show  :thumbsup:

Barrister

I think I'm going to have to bite the bullet and run through some quests in Twilight Highlands.  Not that I should complain - it's brand new content as far as I'm concerned.

crazy canuck

Quote from: Richard Hakluyt on October 02, 2012, 12:28:46 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 01, 2012, 02:20:09 PM
Quote from: Grey Fox on October 01, 2012, 01:33:43 PM
It's like transformers to you.

2nd fail, you're off by over ten years.  Try Speed Racer, Ultraman, HR Puf'n'Stuf and the Banana Splits.

Never saw the other shows but we used to get reruns of the Banana Splits - awesome show  :thumbsup:

Puf n Stuf, Banana Splits and Speed Racer were my must see shows as a kid.

Liep

http://www.wow-professions.com/profession-leveling-guides

And I would guess that the stockpiled materials from Cataclysm are cheap right now.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Martinus

Quote from: Liep on October 03, 2012, 02:44:37 AM
http://www.wow-professions.com/profession-leveling-guides

And I would guess that the stockpiled materials from Cataclysm are cheap right now.

Actually I would guess the opposite - in Cataclysm, the pre-Cata mats were much more expensive than the Cata ones. It's both the issue of supply (less people now farm these areas) and the fact that now everyone wants to get to MoP crafting so they are willing to pay more to get there.

CountDeMoney

Are there new professions in PandaLand?

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son