And we're back!

Main Menu

WoW [General Discussion]

Started by Korea, March 12, 2009, 10:05:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liep

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 03, 2012, 07:58:11 AM
Are there new professions in PandaLand?
Farming. Although it might be more of a gimmick than a profession, I'm still only closing in on 86 so haven't tried it yet.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Barrister

Quote from: Liep on October 03, 2012, 12:08:01 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 03, 2012, 07:58:11 AM
Are there new professions in PandaLand?
Farming. Although it might be more of a gimmick than a profession, I'm still only closing in on 86 so haven't tried it yet.

Not a formal profession.  Doing quick research sounds like it is a series of daily quests involving farming.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Sophie Scholl

"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Barrister

Damn you - I came here to post that! :mad:

Lndhand

Is the xpac worth a crap?  I quit SWTOR after they repeatedly nerfed my two mains and upon discovering that the end game is meh.  So, I've been gameless for a while now.  :)
The biggest thing I blame Bush for is Obama.

Martinus

Quote from: Lndhand on October 05, 2012, 08:08:26 AM
Is the xpac worth a crap?  I quit SWTOR after they repeatedly nerfed my two mains and upon discovering that the end game is meh.  So, I've been gameless for a while now.  :)

Get Guild Wars 2 instead.

Barrister

Quote from: Lndhand on October 05, 2012, 08:08:26 AM

It's new content for WoW.  It's just like every other xpac.  It's drawn me back, for what its worth.

Caliga

So far I like it better than Cataclysm, FWIW.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Jaron

Oh...
My...

GOD someone destroyed WoW
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Eddie Teach

Jaron finally got his hands on WotLK?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

katmai

No there is someone hacking the servers
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Eddie Teach

Is there an actual game involved in Minecraft, just seems like a design tool from all I've seen.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on October 09, 2012, 08:20:08 AM
Is there an actual game involved in Minecraft, just seems like a design tool from all I've seen.

Yeah, but all it is is 8-bit masturbatory nostalgia.  It's pretty stupid.

Rex Francorum

"Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic." Yes I want just to reply. ;)

So, anyone is still playing that. Where are you all on Uther? I am still playing there but on horde (looks like Languishites deserted Uther and Alliance's Vita Infinita).
To rent