Started by Korea, March 12, 2009, 10:05:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martinus

Quote from: Benedict Arnold on August 16, 2011, 03:27:41 AM
Quote from: Martinus on August 16, 2011, 03:16:59 AM
Here they are:

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/outland/Viserys/simple

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/outland/Varamyr/simple

Viserys hit 85 only recently so he has still shitty gear.

Nice.  What type of server do you play on?  RP like my  :nerd: self?

I used to play on a RP server but that turned quickly into cybering in Goldshire. Now I play on a PvP server, but the only reason this one is because a group of people started a GLBT-friendly guild there (the server being called Outland and all :P).

Sophie Scholl

Quote from: Martinus on August 16, 2011, 03:32:42 AM
I used to play on a RP server but that turned quickly into cybering in Goldshire. Now I play on a PvP server, but the only reason this one is because a group of people started a GLBT-friendly guild there (the server being called Outland and all :P).
:lol:  Nice.  I think random GLBT guilds pop up on my RP server.  Shock of shock, they tend toward drama though and don't have long shelf lives.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Martinus

Well, my old guild split into 3 different splinter guilds. Before the original guild collapsed, it had I think 4 or 5 different guildmasters and sets of officers. :P

Also, lesbians make some of the best tanks.

Eddie Teach

Any Uther folks jewelcrafters?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Jaron

Winner of THE grumbler point.

Eddie Teach

I wanted some resil gems which I couldn't find reasonably priced on ah, but ended up settling for green stm/resil gems.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

crazy canuck

QuoteNo account information is required to participate in this survey.
we will be complimentary seat to the 5,000 players. You can log Web site application, we will be lucky players randomly.Please click this link to apply....

:hmm:

Part of an email I recieved from the "World of Warcraft Account Team".

frunk

CLICK IT!  Complimentary seat!  Awesome!

Barrister

So I read that WoW is going to allow you to alter the looks of your gear to look like any other set.

I'm tempted to come back just to have all my gear look like the Black Mageweave set on my mage...
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

crazy canuck

Quote from: frunk on August 23, 2011, 04:14:07 PM

*BB*  What! Are you crazy? That is obviously a scam designed to fool me into downloading a virus or worse *BB*

Barrister

Quote from: crazy canuck on August 23, 2011, 05:55:16 PM
Quote from: frunk on August 23, 2011, 04:14:07 PM

*BB*  What! Are you crazy? That is obviously a scam designed to fool me into downloading a virus or worse *BB*

:rolleyes:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Sophie Scholl

Quote from: Barrister on August 23, 2011, 05:08:12 PM
So I read that WoW is going to allow you to alter the looks of your gear to look like any other set.

I'm tempted to come back just to have all my gear look like the Black Mageweave set on my mage...
There are limitations.  It is a cool feature though.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

CountDeMoney

I'm telling you, some of that level 70 Lock sets from Burning Crusade are still the baddest of the bunch.

crazy canuck

I thought the BC Shammy gear was also the best.

Martinus

It's not technically any other gear set - only any other gear set you own. To address the issue of storage, you will also be able to store your unused gear in a special vault which will cost gold to deposit or withdraw stuff with - so would be useful for storing your old gear you then can use to modify the looks of your current gear. I can see the market booming again for cool-looking low level gear crafters. And also you can expect people to start farming old raid instances - can you say Illidan's glaives?