And we're back!

Main Menu

WoW [General Discussion]

Started by Korea, March 12, 2009, 10:05:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rex Francorum

Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 06, 2011, 09:36:46 PM
Quote from: Rex Francorum on August 06, 2011, 09:00:06 PM
Come on Uther - Vita Infinita guild (alliance)

Fuck that.

I'll come over and gank you.

Well, I can come and gank with you. I have 2 85's on horde as well.  :P
To rent

Eddie Teach

Just made a new character. The following names were all taken: Zimbabwe, Zambia, Malawi, Algeria.  :lol:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Eddie Teach

Was CC's shaman Matriis or is that someone else?

Also, is Martineau a certain Polack we know?

p.s. those of you who aren't on Languish channel should join it just so who I'll know who you are. :P

Sophie Scholl

Is there a Languish vent channel yet?  Could be amusing.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Jaron

CC was Mithridiatis and Mithick. Martineau is not Marcin.
Winner of THE grumbler point.

crazy canuck

Quote from: Benedict Arnold on August 15, 2011, 01:29:17 AM
Is there a Languish vent channel yet?  Could be amusing.

All you would hear is Jaron not using his mic.

CountDeMoney

:lol:

GOTTA GO LEVEL CYA! *stone*

Sophie Scholl

Anyone know if Beeb still plays?  Definitely saw a Forsaken 'lock named Barrister roll through Brill tonight.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Martinus

I have deleted most of my chars, and just kept a belf paladin named Viserys and a worgen druid named Varamyr. Never played a druid before but they are a lot of fun. Especially considering you can collect herbs (and, presumably, mine) without breaking out of your flight form (herb collecting I can get, but an eagle with a mining pick must be hillarious :P).

Sophie Scholl

Quote from: Martinus on August 16, 2011, 03:09:15 AM
I have deleted most of my chars, and just kept a belf paladin named Viserys and a worgen druid named Varamyr. Never played a druid before but they are a lot of fun. Especially considering you can collect herbs (and, presumably, mine) without breaking out of your flight form (herb collecting I can get, but an eagle with a mining pick must be hillarious :P).
Going with ASoIaF inspired names, eh?  The last two characters I made are Eddara and Roose. :thumbsup:

Martinus

Quote from: Benedict Arnold on August 16, 2011, 03:12:01 AM
Going with ASoIaF inspired names, eh?  The last two characters I made are Eddara and Roose. :thumbsup:

Yup. Especially Varamyr fits well for a worgen druid imo (and my paladin has long, platinium blond hair :P).

Martinus

Eddie Teach

(and, presumably, mine) without breaking out of your flight form

Sadly, no.

Martinus

Ah well. But collecting herbs in the flight form is fun. Even if there is a mob standing nearby, you usually have enough time to swoop in, pick the herb and fly before their hits break you out of your polymorph.

Same goes for collecting various quest items that lie around.

Sophie Scholl