Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

katmai

Quote from: FunkMonk on March 12, 2009, 09:28:12 PM
My brother got a 340. Funny.

He's my new favorite filp-i-can!

:p
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Admiral Yi

If FunkMonk married a girl from Topeka their kids would be FlipTopCans.  HAR HAR HAR.

WTF happened to the forum?

Lettow77

101/400.

Apparently, im just not progressive.
It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

derspiess

Ah shit, I'm more conservative than Lettuce.  I might need to take that quiz again...
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Lettow77

its just on account of, im an isolationist and I have populist tendencies. Dont feel too bad, yes?
It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

dps

Quote from: vinraith on March 12, 2009, 02:19:40 PM
282, a score that would be lower but for the frequent use of "always" and other "loading" terms in some of the pro-conservative statements. Of course, I'm always going to land on the progressive side of things if for no other reason than that modern conservativism holds what I do for a living in contempt.

Uh, I've lost track.  What is it you do for a living now?  Speaking as a conservative, I'm not sure that there's any profession that I hold in contempt per se.

I got 106, by the way.

Queequeg

300/400.  Pretty liberal, I've veened off to the left during this recession. 
Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

Fireblade

Martinus and I are the most left-wing people on Languish.  :o

The Nickname Who Was Thursday

Quote from: Queequeg on March 12, 2009, 10:27:48 PM
300/400.  Pretty liberal, I've veened off to the left during this recession.

Nonsense, it was your Obama worship that did it.
The Erstwhile Eddie Teach

MadImmortalMan

Quote from: Fireblade on March 12, 2009, 10:56:13 PM

Marty's not nearly as left-wing as that. His hatred of everything evangelical and constant focus on gay issues overshadows his other views.
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Martinus

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on March 13, 2009, 01:04:32 AM

Marty's not nearly as left-wing as that. His hatred of everything evangelical and constant focus on gay issues overshadows his other views.
How do you know what I am for and against? I'm for regulation to protect consumers, the environment and employees; I'm for universal healthcare; I'm against invigilation of citizens and torture (I have always argued against Gitmo) to "combat terrorism", etc. etc.

Syt

Quote from: Martinus on March 13, 2009, 01:41:09 AM

How do you know what I am for and against? I'm for regulation to protect consumers, the environment and employees; I'm for universal healthcare; I'm against invigilation of citizens and torture (I have always argued against Gitmo) to "combat terrorism", etc. etc.

.... and you're a corporate lawyer which puts you deep in conservitard territory.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

vinraith

Quote from: derspiess on March 12, 2009, 10:14:32 PM
Ah shit, I'm more conservative than Lettuce.  I might need to take that quiz again...

I'm not sure batshit crazy people can really be defined on the liberal-conservative spectrum.

Martinus

Quote from: Syt on March 13, 2009, 01:46:24 AM
Quote from: Martinus on March 13, 2009, 01:41:09 AM

.... and you're a corporate lawyer which puts you deep in conservitard territory.
I work in regulatory law, the purpose of which is to curb the excesses of unrestrained, free market, though. :p