News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

How much would you debase yourself?

Started by Razgovory, December 08, 2011, 07:22:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Razgovory

This is just idle Raz talk, so you guys don't have to over think this.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

CountDeMoney

We all debase ourselves for cash.  It's called a paycheck.

Razgovory

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 09, 2011, 12:49:18 AM

Actually I was thinking the same thing when I started this thread. :D

Habbaku

Would you fuck a pig to save a woman's life?
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Zoupa

Quote from: Capetan Mihali on December 08, 2011, 07:31:08 PM
I've watched enough French movies to know that we debase ourselves for so much less everyday.

Bien dit!  :lol:

Ideologue

Quote from: Habbaku on December 09, 2011, 01:06:50 AM

Only if she returns the favor.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Habbaku

Quote from: Ideologue on December 09, 2011, 01:42:12 AM

Why would you want a woman to fuck a pig, Brain?
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Razgovory

Ideologue

Quote from: Habbaku on December 09, 2011, 01:54:08 AM
Quote from: Ideologue on December 09, 2011, 01:42:12 AM

Why would you want a woman to fuck a pig, Brain?

Because how else am I going to get laid?
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Martinus

Let's just say that depending on circumstances the amount may actually be negative. :perv:

Richard Hakluyt

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 09, 2011, 12:49:18 AM

Agreed, it is why I left employment as soon as I could and avoid costly luxuries.

Ideologue

Quote from: Martinus on December 09, 2011, 02:44:47 AM
Let's just say that depending on circumstances the amount may actually be negative. :perv:

Hi, rich, I mean handsome man.
Kinemalogue

The Larch

The hypothetical humiliations of choice in my group of friends is eating a dish of shit and taking it up in the ass. The double whammy is asking the rhetorical question "What would you rather do, eat a dish of shit or take one in the ass?". It sometimes gets us funny answers when people don't weasel out of the question.