Who will be the Republican Nominee for President (post Cain)

Started by Viking, December 03, 2011, 08:24:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Teach

Quote from: grumbler on December 03, 2011, 09:54:04 PM
Only Jimmy McMillan is actually looking to his right.  The others are obviously left-looking RINOs or center-looking flip-floppers.

Pictures >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Policies.

His head is tilted towards his right, but his eyes are focused towards his left. Clearly you can't trust him.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Neil

I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

11B4V

The guy with the angry negro syndrome

QuoteThe exquisitely bearded 64-year old ex-postal worker is no stranger to controversies, and seems to have quite a knack of attracting the attention of the media. Discounting his bridge-climbing agility, pseudo self-immolation and hit rap single featuring the 'Rent Is Too Damn High Party' theme song (available in iTunes), McMillan does carry one very important point that resonates with plenty of average Americans – the rent is indeed, too damn high.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

11B4V

Quotebeen a career flight attendant for the last 23 years.

Peter puffer
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

CountDeMoney

Quote from: jimmy olsen on December 04, 2011, 10:59:30 AM
That guy does have a cool beard hair style combo.

They can do such neat things with their hair.

Josquius

I too support the crazy hair guy.
Wouldn't it be wonderful if he turned out to be a coin worthy president?- purely for his looks of course.
██████
██████
██████

Monoriu

garbon

Quote from: Monoriu on December 05, 2011, 04:04:48 AM
I for one think that the pics are very well done  :)

Because they all come from the same website?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Habsburg

I still think it's Jon-Benet Romney in end.

Gringrich just ran to make money.  He is shitting bricks now that he is in the lead.  This wasn't supposed to happen!  lol.

Viking

Quote from: Habsburg on December 05, 2011, 05:57:32 PM
I still think it's Romnet in end.

Gringrich just ran to make money.  He is shitting bricks now that he is in the lead.  This wasn't supposed to happen!  lol.

I'm thinking he might have run to be the smartest guy on stage on national tv.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Habsburg

Quote from: Viking on December 05, 2011, 05:58:22 PM
Quote from: Habsburg on December 05, 2011, 05:57:32 PM
I still think it's Romnet in end.

I'm thinking he might have run to be the smartest guy on stage on national tv.

TV Show-Books and a Newt GI Joe line.