News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NFL 2011 Week 13

Started by Neil, December 01, 2011, 11:12:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Neil on December 04, 2011, 05:05:54 PM
Yeah, I could see him.  You feel bad for the guy, because with him out, Hands-of-Stone Jones comes in.

No joke.  One of the first plays after that the pass just doinks off Jacoby's hands.  It would have been a nice catch, nothing spectacular, but nice.  I'm just happy he didn't bat it up in the air or something.

Neil

Fucking Cundiff needs to practice kicking of the right hatchmark.

Nice pick by Smith.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

CountDeMoney

Colt has kept staring down receivers on that drive until he wasn't satisfied until he finally gift-wrapped one.

Neil

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 04, 2011, 05:22:45 PM
Colt has kept staring down receivers on that drive until he wasn't satisfied until he finally gift-wrapped one.
No kidding.  Suggs, Webb and then Smith all had their hands on the ball.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Neil on December 04, 2011, 05:22:05 PM

The wind's not as bad in this stadium like it was at Municipal, but it's still pretty fucking bad.

Neil

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 04, 2011, 05:23:27 PM
Quote from: Neil on December 04, 2011, 05:22:05 PM
The wind's not as bad in this stadium like it was at Municipal, but it's still pretty fucking bad.
Yeah, but Cundiff is always pretty close to the right.  I mean, I have sympathy for the guy.  With the wind and the weather, these aren't easy kicks.  It's not like he's a worthless scrub like Hauschka.

You look at that one, he just blasted it left.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Neil on December 04, 2011, 05:27:45 PM
You look at that one, he just blasted it left.

Yeah, I think he was pretty much fuck this right side shit.

Alcibiades

Fucking Rodgers
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Ed Anger

hey, Brandon Saine made the Pack roster. Good for him.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Valmy

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 04, 2011, 04:40:48 PM
Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on December 04, 2011, 04:37:57 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 04, 2011, 04:33:39 PM
He's out.  Buh bye, Longhorn.

Colt McCoy plays for the Browns now, dipshit, not the Longhorns.

:lol:  UT sensitive.

UT passion my friend -_-

Hard to be as loyal and good of a fan when you are a fan of 20 schools.  Your Timmy Trolls are as pathetic as they are contemptible.

Anyway the Redskins really outdid themselves.  Shanahan has really taken the Skins to new heights. 
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Valmy on December 04, 2011, 06:29:54 PM
Hard to be as loyal and good of a fan when you are a fan of 20 schools.  Your Timmy Trolls are as pathetic as they are contemptible.
Hey there, fuckwit.  You get saddled with a Maryland program that's sucked ass since Boomer Esiason didn't have concussions, you'd shop around too.  So fuck you and your stupid ass heavy metal hook-em bullshit gang signs.

QuoteAnyway the Redskins really outdid themselves.  Shanahan has really taken the Skins to new heights.

They get what they deserve, which is a lifetime of Snyder suckatude for suing their fans.  And they're racists.

Valmy

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 04, 2011, 06:58:08 PM
They get what they deserve, which is a lifetime of Snyder suckatude for suing their fans.  And they're racists.

Well they have 11 years so far.  At least Jerry Jones is old.

I get to look forward to Snyder's sniveling apology at the end of the year at least.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Valmy on December 04, 2011, 07:05:52 PM
I get to look forward to Snyder's sniveling apology at the end of the year at least.

Not the Danny.  Somebody will get fired in the front office.  Knowing how classy he is, it'll probably be the 56 year old secretary that needs the paycheck.

Valmy

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 04, 2011, 07:07:27 PM
Quote from: Valmy on December 04, 2011, 07:05:52 PM

Not the Danny.  Somebody will get fired in the front office.  Knowing how classy he is, it'll probably be the 56 year old secretary that needs the paycheck.

I just hope he actually doesn't fire Shanahan.  He has to leave one of these clowns in there for four or five years to actually give them a chance.  And sense that would be a good plan he probably will fire Shanahan.

Liep

70 yards in 40 seconds, too bad for the Giants, they played well.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk