News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NFL 2011 Week 13

Started by Neil, December 01, 2011, 11:12:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Neil on December 04, 2011, 03:34:29 PM
I was thinking to myself 'MBM just shit his pants twice in a minute-and-a-half.'

And if he didn't throw that ball, he would have been blown up from behind by Biermann, which would probably have been a turnover.  They really got bailed out by that hold by Robinson.

:lol:  Yeah there was nothing good going on on that play at all except for Dunta's hold. 

I enjoyed the drive that came after it quite a bit though.  Thank god for Arian Foster and Ben Tate.  Yates pulled it down and took off for a nice little run too.

Nice job, D.  Holy shit.

Neil

Nice win by the Texans there.

You know, the Texans might just win out, with play like that.  I mean, the Bengals will be a tough game, and the Titans aren't a joke, but Houston is going to the playoffs, and the worst they'll do is 3rd seed.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

MadBurgerMaker

Oh for fucks sake.  Now the punter is broken. :bleeding:

Liep

And what a way to go, poor guy.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

MadBurgerMaker

Okay this isn't funny.  Jason Allen is down now too.

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Neil

The snakebiting of the Texans cannot be overcome.  Even when they win, they still take a beating.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Liep on December 04, 2011, 04:12:09 PM
Not over yet though?

1 second left

Now it's over.  Texans win.

Liep

CountDeMoney

CountDeMoney

Liep

No McCoy, watching Packers and Giants. Go Manning though!

CountDeMoney

Liep

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 04, 2011, 04:33:39 PM
He's out.  Buh bye, Longhorn.

Colt McCoy plays for the Browns now, dipshit, not the Longhorns.

I'd say you're like those tool Longhorns fans who suddenly became Thumbtacks fans because they drafted Vince Young, except you're worse because you've bandwagoned to a conference you have nothing to do with and suck off those players all the way into the NFL instead.  At least those nerds were following one of their own players.