News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NFL 2011 Week 13

Started by Neil, December 01, 2011, 11:12:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil

Garcia will lead the Texans to glory.  Or at least he would, if Yates wasn't already looking pretty good.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Admiral Yi

Did Garcia spend a chunk of time in the CFL?

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Admiral Yi on December 06, 2011, 05:54:47 PM
Did Garcia spend a chunk of time in the CFL?

Yeah.  He was also in the UFL...er...last year, I think.

Alcibiades

Quote from: Benedict Arnold on December 06, 2011, 03:54:51 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 06, 2011, 01:53:52 AM
Quote from: Valmy on December 06, 2011, 12:22:32 AM
Colt McCoy: 247-428 2,524 yds 14 Tds 9 Ints 76.9 rating

Joe Flacco: 240-434 2,895 yds 13 Tds 8 Ints 78.3 rating

When your stats are comparable to a 2nd year guy on the worst offense in the league you might not be very good.  Just saying.

The Colt doesn't have Cam Cameron fucking him up.  He's just got Colt.
Colt's got 1/5 of a line, basically no receivers, a broken running game for most of this year, a totally new system to run this year, and no offensive coordinator because Mike Holmgren is a fucking idiot and gave first time first year head coach Pat Shurmer those duties.  All things considered, I'm rather surprised he's still alive and able to do anything.  Flacco has it made in comparison.

Don't forget to mention that Colt barely has enough intelligence to breathe, really shouldn't leave that out.
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Neil

Quote from: Alcibiades on December 06, 2011, 07:21:31 PM
Quote from: Benedict Arnold on December 06, 2011, 03:54:51 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 06, 2011, 01:53:52 AM
Quote from: Valmy on December 06, 2011, 12:22:32 AM
Colt McCoy: 247-428 2,524 yds 14 Tds 9 Ints 76.9 rating

Joe Flacco: 240-434 2,895 yds 13 Tds 8 Ints 78.3 rating

When your stats are comparable to a 2nd year guy on the worst offense in the league you might not be very good.  Just saying.

The Colt doesn't have Cam Cameron fucking him up.  He's just got Colt.
Colt's got 1/5 of a line, basically no receivers, a broken running game for most of this year, a totally new system to run this year, and no offensive coordinator because Mike Holmgren is a fucking idiot and gave first time first year head coach Pat Shurmer those duties.  All things considered, I'm rather surprised he's still alive and able to do anything.  Flacco has it made in comparison.
Don't forget to mention that Colt barely has enough intelligence to breathe, really shouldn't leave that out.
Doesn't need to be mentioned.  The guy went to Texas, which is the same school as Vince 'spends the evening after every loss crying and holding a gun to his head while driving around' Young and Sergio 'falls down the stairs' Kindle.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

CountDeMoney

lol, as much as I bash Colt McCoy, I think he can be a steady starting QB in the NFL.  Even for some of his underdeveloped skills, he's a gamer.

Poor guy just needs more help and a real QB coach.  Like Steve Tasker said in the game on Sunday, "Colt McCoy is simply making too many tackles for a quarterback this season."

Neil

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 06, 2011, 09:31:22 PM
lol, as much as I bash Colt McCoy, I think he can be a steady starting QB in the NFL.  Even for some of his underdeveloped skills, he's a gamer.

Poor guy just needs more help and a real QB coach.  Like Steve Tasker said in the game on Sunday, "Colt McCoy is simply making too many tackles for a quarterback this season."
It's hard to tell.  He was having a hard time being effective outside of garbage time, other than that ridiculously blown coverage.  It must be hard when everyone on your team is bad.

Alcibiades

I'm not kidding, I'd seriously be surprised if the kid could read.
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

dps

Quote from: Alcibiades on December 06, 2011, 10:34:08 PM

As in read defenses, or as in just being literate?

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Neil on December 06, 2011, 05:47:19 PM
Garcia will lead the Texans to glory.  Or at least he would, if Yates wasn't already looking pretty good.

Yates is indeed promising, but Jeff Garcia is awesome, regardless of how old he is.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: dps on December 06, 2011, 11:11:50 PM

As in read defenses, or as in just being literate?
Pretty sure he means literate.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Valmy

Really?  I googled his Wonderlic score and it was right at the average for QBs.  I guess that does not measure your ability to read or anything but where are you getting this from?  I mean he is a country hick so his accent does him no favors in sounding smart granted.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Alcibiades

I saw a documentary on rookies coming into the NFL, he seemed borderline retarded.  Didn't even know the Browns were in the AFC, let alone the conference.  Had that dumb empty eyed look with a dumbass grin on his face.  It was ridiculous.

Heres a video of part of it.  :bleeding:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lJ_MvlLig0

It was more than just this, too.

Liep

It was obviously to trick his opponents into underestimating him. Clever guy.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk