Main Menu

NFL 2011 Week 13

Started by Neil, December 01, 2011, 11:12:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on December 04, 2011, 04:37:57 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 04, 2011, 04:33:39 PM
He's out.  Buh bye, Longhorn.

Colt McCoy plays for the Browns now, dipshit, not the Longhorns.

:lol:  UT sensitive.

Neil

Man, the O-line is just beating the shit out of the Browns, and Leach is destroying defenders.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Neil

I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 04, 2011, 04:40:48 PM
:lol:  UT sensitive.

The only McCoy I'm worried about now is Case, because he sucks, and also happens to play for the Horns.  Only retards can't separate NCAA from NFL.

:lol:  This fuckin dude.  You sure you aren't going to become a Texans fan too?  Foster, Tate, Kareem Jackson, Jason Allen, Johnathan Joseph, and DeMeco Ryans are all starters (or for Tate, get significant playing time)  from "your" conference. 

Neil

I think Ed Hochuli might be fucking retarded.

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Neil on December 04, 2011, 04:53:20 PM

But he has muscles!1

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Neil on December 04, 2011, 04:53:20 PM

Obviously a UT grad.

MadBurgerMaker

Fuuuuckkkk Andre Johnson's injury is the OTHER hamstring.

Neil

A guy catches the ball, takes 3 steps, makes a football move.  Then he gets tackled and drops the ball before going to the ground.  And this is an incomplete pass?

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Neil on December 04, 2011, 04:58:18 PM
A guy catches the ball, takes 3 steps, makes a football move.  Then he gets tackled and drops the ball before going to the ground.  And this is an incomplete pass?

They're keeping it sporting.

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Neil on December 04, 2011, 04:58:18 PM

Clearly his hand was moving forward.

You sure the refs from the Houston game didn't fly up there real quick-like??

Neil

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on December 04, 2011, 04:56:20 PM
Fuuuuckkkk Andre Johnson's injury is the OTHER hamstring.
Snakebit.  :(

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Neil on December 04, 2011, 05:00:04 PM

Apparently he was in tears on the sidelines afterward because he knew it was bad.   :(    Totally sucks.  All that shit Johnson put up with for all those years, and they're finally looking like they're going to get into the playoffs and this happens.

Neil

The White Tight End.  He's everywhere you want to be.

Neil

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on December 04, 2011, 05:01:28 PM
Quote from: Neil on December 04, 2011, 05:00:04 PM
Apparently he was in tears on the sidelines afterward because he knew it was bad.   :(
Yeah, I could see him.  You feel bad for the guy, because with him out, Hands-of-Stone Jones comes in.