News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Battlefield 3

Started by CountDeMoney, November 22, 2011, 06:59:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil

Well, if you're trying to play games on a PS3, you get what you deserve.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 23, 2012, 06:39:53 AM
Yay, they broke the servers.  No more dedicated game mode servers in Hardcore anymore, it's all randomized.

Want to play Rush?  Too bad.  You get Conquest.  Maybe.  It depends.
Want to play TDM?  Too bad.  You get Rush.  Maybe. It depends.

What always annoys me is how they mix Conquest Assault (which sucks ass) in with standard Conquest. 
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

Interesting;  I was checking out BF3stats.com, and I am in the top 3% of the total PS3 players in Finished/Played rounds percentage.  Not bad, with a player population of 183K + players.

derspiess

I think I'm toward the top in Assist to Kill percentage.  YOU'RE WELCOME :rolleyes:
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on March 23, 2012, 02:58:41 PM
I think I'm toward the top in Assist to Kill percentage.  YOU'RE WELCOME :rolleyes:

Yeah, as you're TKed for a Bradley.  :lol:

My longest head shot is 420.83m.  You?

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 23, 2012, 03:00:29 PM
Quote from: derspiess on March 23, 2012, 02:58:41 PM

Yeah, as you're TKed for a Bradley.  :lol:

My longest head shot is 420.83m.  You?

Just 289m.  But all I ever really snipe with is an M39 EMR w/ ACOG.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Neil on March 23, 2012, 11:00:39 AM
Well, if you're trying to play games on a PS3, you get what you deserve.

Don't worry, you're next on the hit parade.

CountDeMoney

Well, now that the patch is deployed, the big secret is out as to why they fucked up all the servers:  they want you to rent your own at $25/month.

Oh, and all you PS3 haters:  your platform's next.

CountDeMoney

I have to admit, this is one of the biggest punch-in-the-nutsack tricks of all time; 

1) Take away the game mode servers people want to play
2) Make them pay to rent a server with the game mode they want to play

Time to move on.

CountDeMoney

Oh, and you can forget using tanks now.  They're disposal transport vehicles now.

Game = Broken.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 28, 2012, 05:26:18 AM
Game = Broken.

Shame, too, as I'm now in the top 5% of the player population with the RPG.  LULZ CONG

Alcibiades

Too bad, what change to tanks did they make that nerfed them?
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Alcibiades on March 28, 2012, 09:55:25 AM
Too bad, what change to tanks did they make that nerfed them?

One-hit knockouts.  A RPG to the front?  Disabled.

FunkMonk

Are fixed-wing aircraft still invincible because they can launch a billion flares a second and just ignore SAMs?
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: FunkMonk on March 28, 2012, 12:37:42 PM
Are fixed-wing aircraft still invincible because they can launch a billion flares a second and just ignore SAMs?

The F-35 is much more responsive, but it doesn't matter anymore, as it is the choppers that are now invincible.  :lol:

It's so broken now, man.