Started by jimmy olsen, October 27, 2011, 10:48:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

I took delivery of my new gun.

A Vepr-12 LEGK02.

Name to be determined.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

derspiess

Also I haven't been to the range in like 2+ months.  Wife reminded me tonight, then instantly regretted it.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

Great.  First, derszechuan goes all ChiCom on us, now Ed's filming in glorious PutinVision.  Barf.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 25, 2016, 08:37:20 PM
Great.  First, derszechuan goes all ChiCom on us, now Ed's filming in glorious PutinVision.  Barf.

ChiCom?  I have Polish, Romanian, Yugo & Soviet stuff.  Never owned anything ChiCom.

CountDeMoney

Which one of you sovereign citizen fucknuts has the ChiCom SKS then?  Is that Ed?

derspiess

My SKS is Yugoslavian.  Has a folding bayonet and a NATO standard grenade launcher attachment on the muzzle.  Never know when you'll need that.

CountDeMoney

Valmy

Quote from: derspiess on August 26, 2016, 11:10:30 AM
My SKS is Yugoslavian.  Has a folding bayonet and a NATO standard grenade launcher attachment on the muzzle.  Never know when you'll need that.

If Marshall ever decides to storm the field in Morgantown?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 26, 2016, 11:11:10 AM
Yugoslobian.  Even disgustier.

It's pristine.  Or it is now that I got all that cosmoline gunk off it.  Even came with its maintenance log book.  It was manufactured December 25, 1970 and never issued out to anyone.  They periodically cleaned it, test fired it, and put it back into storage until it was taken out of service in 2002.  Looks like it was pretty much forgotten about during the wars of the 90s.

derspiess

Quote from: Valmy on August 26, 2016, 11:14:05 AM
Quote from: derspiess on August 26, 2016, 11:10:30 AM

If Marshall ever decides to storm the field in Morgantown?

We have claymores set up for that.  That's assuming they get past the burning couches.

CountDeMoney

Lol Fucking Tito would have shop hours on Christmas Day wouldn't he

derspiess

Yuppers.  But as the factory was in Serbia, I'm guessing the workers would have observed Christmas in January anyway.