American Gun Ownership Highest In 18 Years

Started by jimmy olsen, October 27, 2011, 10:48:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

11B4V

Doesn't the 9th circuit have good track record on not being reversed?
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Valmy

Of course there isn't. That is why you need permits and state laws to do so  :huh:
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

11B4V

Quote from: Valmy on June 10, 2016, 09:34:20 PM
Of course there isn't. That is why you need permits and state laws to do so  :huh:

This I agree

CountDeMoney

Gratuitous crotch shot just for you, 11B--

11B4V

Habbaku

Quote from: Valmy on June 10, 2016, 09:34:20 PM

:yes:  The 2nd Amendment, as currently interpreted, only guarantees right to ownership.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

CountDeMoney

Quote from: 11B4V on June 29, 2016, 10:52:21 PM
Funny packs, how out of style.

It's just too fucking hot for a second shirt, man.

Although, they are so completely out of style that the only thing fanny packs say is GUN.  :lol:  I think that one is 20 years old.

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 29, 2016, 10:56:53 PM
Quote from: 11B4V on June 29, 2016, 10:52:21 PM
Funny packs, how out of style.

It's just too fucking hot for a second shirt, man.

Although, they are so completely out of style that the only thing fanny packs say is GUN.  :lol:  I think that one is 20 years old.

Glad to see responsible folks packing packing heat. No pun intended. :cheers:

11B4V

I carry a Bersa 380 when in summer attire. P250 is the cooler attire piece.

Ed Anger

I like my Walther PPK. I can pretend I'm Hitler.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Caliga

Do you walk around saying "Diese manner bleiben... Jodl, Krebs, und Burgdorf."  :)
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Ed Anger

Quote from: Caliga on June 30, 2016, 12:39:26 PM
Do you walk around saying "Diese manner bleiben... Jodl, Krebs, und Burgdorf."  :)

I yell at clouds.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

CountDeMoney

Once in a while, I get a hankering to carry my P-38, but then I realize there are no ezzential verkers to shoot.