American Gun Ownership Highest In 18 Years

Started by jimmy olsen, October 27, 2011, 10:48:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syt

Speaking of the Battle of New Orleans, The Buccaneer movie with Yul Brynner as Lafitte was a childhood favorite of mine. :)

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Caliga

Quote from: Barrister on March 31, 2012, 12:08:18 AM
It's amusing you want to rely upon a battle won weeks after the war was over. :lol:
Better late than never. :menace:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Ed Anger

Speaking of guns, I drug the SKS and AK to the range yesterday. Burned off about 300 rounds and my aim now SUCKS. Lordy, I take a break from shooting and everything goes to shit. Wife shoots them, and she plinks the '8'  and '9' area without trying. Or practice. DAMMIT.

The hunt for a SAIGA-12 with a price that doesn't offend me....continues.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

derspiess

Saiga shotguns used to be ridiculously cheap, like less than $200.

I'm thinking about getting a Saiga rifle in 5.45 and then doing the trigger and stock conversion to bring it to semi-military configuration.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

CountDeMoney

[quoe]The unit is currently tagged and insured in Maryland.[/quote]

Neil

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 15, 2012, 07:22:35 AM
QuoteThe unit is currently tagged and insured in Maryland.
You would need an armoured car to survive traveling through Baltimore.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Tonitrus

CountDeMoney

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

MadBurgerMaker

That.....how does that work? It just shoots all three at once?  Whats the point?

11B4V

MadBurgerMaker