American Gun Ownership Highest In 18 Years

Started by jimmy olsen, October 27, 2011, 10:48:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Caliga on May 11, 2012, 08:48:18 PM
Guess what's waiting for me at the county sheriff's office? :cool:

It's easier to guess what's waiting for you at the nearest trauma center.

Caliga

Guess who's coming to dinner?  Natty Dreadlocks.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

derspiess

Quote from: Ed Anger on May 11, 2012, 08:37:06 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 11, 2012, 08:21:40 PM
Quote from: 11B4V on May 11, 2012, 08:06:53 PM
One must maintain multiple options.

Ed should mount multiple lock boxes throughout the compound, like little emergency armories.  IN CASE OF EMERGENCY BREAK GLASS FOR GLOCK

:lol: I'm no prepper.

Only a prepper would so curtly deny being a prepper.  Or something.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ed Anger

I do have 3 weeks or so worth of food on hand. Considering Katrina, the ice storms and knowing how disruptable the supply chain is, that is only prudent.
A years worth of freeze dried shit? pass.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

derspiess

Quote from: Ed Anger on May 14, 2012, 12:33:11 PM
I do have 3 weeks or so worth of food on hand. Considering Katrina, the ice storms and knowing how disruptable the supply chain is, that is only prudent.

FOOD INSURANCE
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ed Anger

Quote from: derspiess on May 14, 2012, 12:35:18 PM

FOOD INSURANCE

SPAM is my policy.

derspiess

Quote from: Ed Anger on May 14, 2012, 12:36:25 PM

FOOD INSURANCE

SPAM is my policy.

Mine is all the friggin' animals I have in my back yard/woods.  I can't grow any vegetables because of them, but they may come in handy some day :D

Ed Anger

I don't hunt. Just ain't my bag.

Unless they eat my wife's garden. THEN IT IS GAME ON, THUMPER.

And 'eat my wife's garden' sounds dirty.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on May 14, 2012, 12:42:02 PM

FOOD INSURANCE

SPAM is my policy.

Mine is all the friggin' animals I have in my back yard/woods.  I can't grow any vegetables because of them, but they may come in handy some day :D

Assuming radioctive fallout is part of the picture.  Better hope it's just zombies.

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 14, 2012, 12:45:13 PM

FOOD INSURANCE

SPAM is my policy.

Assuming radioctive fallout is part of the picture.  Better hope it's just zombies.

I intend to propose that my township decree itself to be a nuclear free zone.  So I think we're gonna be okay.

Note to self: find that dude on the web who was selling real Rad-X & Rad-away.

Caliga

:hmm:

I wonder if vole meat tastes good? :)

Neil

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 11, 2012, 07:33:59 PM
And yes, Shottie over Handgun for home defense.  Although I answer my door with .357 tucked in the small of my back.  Unless it's 1am, and then it's no longer fucking tucked.
You live in Baltimore.  If someone knocks on your door at 1am, you should probably just start shooting and assume it's  self-defence.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Caliga

Licence to Kill CDWL: received. :smoke:

I met the new Sheriff today when I picked it up.  His name is (no joke) Buddy Stump.

When I was leaving he said something to one of his deputies like "Well now I best be getting on back to the courthouse or they's gonna tar and feather me!"

I whistled the tune to Andy Griffith on the way back to my car. :)

derspiess

Since my polymer AR lower was getting lonely I decided to jump on Palmetto State Armory's Memorial Day sale with free shipping and order this 20" upper for just under $300:

I plan to get a detachable carry handle and eventually an A2 stock to make it sorta kinda liked the A2 I fired in my glory days.

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".