American Gun Ownership Highest In 18 Years

Started by jimmy olsen, October 27, 2011, 10:48:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Quote from: mongers on May 10, 2017, 12:11:34 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on May 10, 2017, 09:23:41 AM
I did an inventory for insurance purposes. I have waaaay too many guns.

I don't see that, one per son/daughter and a couple of spares?

One for every minority family in the neighborhood.

Malthus

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 10, 2017, 12:17:40 PM

One for every minority family in the neighborhood.

Naw, that's "clips".

Or "magazines", depending.  ;)
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Ed Anger

More like, HEY A BERETTA STORM FOR 300 BUCKS. SEMI-AUTO SHOTGUN? YES PLEASE.

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Easy mistake before that first cup of coffee, man.  OOH BAGELS

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

CountDeMoney

Bounty hunters. We don't need their scum.

HVC

You're looking at it the wrong way seedy. There's now some job openings in Texas.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

CountDeMoney

Bounty hunting is bullshit.  Only group with more psychos, misfits, fucktards and criminals than Blackwater-type "contractors". 
I go after my own bails.

grumbler

"You a bounty hunter?"
"A man's gotta do something for a living these days."
"Dyin' ain't much of a living, boy."
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

CountDeMoney

QuoteGun in hand, the bounty hunters both went hands-on as Hutchinson drew his gun and dropped it on the table.

Now see boys and girls...in CdMLand, that's where the story fucking ends.

QuoteThose who knew the bounty hunters said that they were professionals and never would have misrepresented themselves as federal agents.

:lol:  the fuck they wouldn't.  Lying ass wannabes.

QuoteBounty hunters make 10% of the amount of the posted bond for their fugitives,

Incorrect. You get paid what we pay you.  Don't like it, talk to Yi about the myth of wage stagnation.

Berkut

Quote from: HVC on June 01, 2017, 10:42:45 AM
Bounty hunters do a bang up job. 3 people dead in a shoot out at a car dealership in texas.

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/bounty-hunters-and-fugitive-killed-in-dramatic-shootout-caught-on-video/ar-BBBMrho?li=AAadgLE&ocid=spartandhp

So the fugitive killed both bounty hunters and was killed himself? Is that the sum of it?

I can imagine worse outcomes...
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

CountDeMoney

Well, somebody didn't meet their sales goal for the month, but the media's not talking about that.