American Gun Ownership Highest In 18 Years

Started by jimmy olsen, October 27, 2011, 10:48:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Used to bang a bi stripper that liked me to keep the shoulder holster on.  Ah, memories.  And Daddy issues.

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 18, 2016, 10:09:43 PM
Used to bang a bi stripper that liked me to keep the shoulder holster on.  Ah, memories.  And Daddy issues.
:lol:

Chicks love guns.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Malthus

Would that gun have used ... a stripper clip?

;)
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

HVC

What with your predilections that relationship Propably gave a whole new meaning to the phrase cry uncle ;)
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

11B4V

I think my next purchase will be a Whitworth.

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

CountDeMoney

Planning on fighting off Indian raids up there in the great Norfwest?

CountDeMoney

I wonder if Mono can score us a couple of these--

Now that's a ChiCom weapon you can be proud to take out in public, derspiess.

11B4V

Whew those Whitworth repros are hard to find. Pedersoi is making them. Avg price 1300-1500.

Shooting components are no problem.
Musket caps plentiful
Black Powder plentiful
Bullets are no problem. Pure lead around .442-.448 depending on bore and paper patching them, are easily obtainable from 400-550 grains. There are hexagonal bullets out there  which matches the Whitworth bore, but are not needed.

CountDeMoney

Don't be a fag.  Use the hexagonals, like a real outdoorsy type. 

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 23, 2016, 09:28:24 PM
Don't be a fag.  Use the hexagonals, like a real outdoorsy type.

They have no bearing on accuracy.

CountDeMoney

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 23, 2016, 09:34:23 PM
Historical accuracy.

Those rifles are accurate with both hex and cylindrical. They used both types back in the day with paper patching.

Admiral Yi

I've never heard of hexaganol muzzle loader balls before.