American Gun Ownership Highest In 18 Years

Started by jimmy olsen, October 27, 2011, 10:48:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

11B4V

Quote from: Admiral Yi on November 23, 2016, 10:03:03 PM
I've never heard of hexaganol muzzle loader balls before.

They didn't use round balls.

Bullets yes
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Tonitrus

At first, I just assumed ya'll were talking about Henry rifles.  :P

Malthus

The best part is - they don't require using a clip.

:P
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Admiral Yi on November 23, 2016, 10:03:03 PM
I've never heard of hexaganol muzzle loader balls before.

:rolleyes: Balls.

It's muzzle-loaded, so obviously it uses muzzles.

11B4V

Well pull the trigger and got to Muzzleloaders. One is for hunting, a Tradition Ultralight Pursuit .50 cal. The second is a Parker Hale Vulunteer Rifle. .451 cal, I'll use for target shooting and shooting only paper patch bullets.

No Parker Hale Whitworths repros were found. Ill wait till the Pedersoli Whitworths hit the states next year.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

CountDeMoney

Ed has a breech loader.  It's Mrs. Ed's strap-on harness.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Ed Anger

11B4V

11B4V

Ed Anger

11B4V

11B4V

Brushing up on paper patching. The .442 500 grainers arrived. Two wraps of #9 onion skin paper brought the diameter to .4495. Near perfect for the Parker Hale article's .451 bore.

11B4V