American Gun Ownership Highest In 18 Years

Started by jimmy olsen, October 27, 2011, 10:48:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

The old token chestnut? You're the one who played the card. :huh:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

derspiess

Quote from: garbon on April 30, 2013, 10:04:57 AM
The old token chestnut? You're the one who played the card. :huh:

The accusation of tokenness-- that one was all yours :contract:

I was merely pointing out an NRA member whom I greatly admire  :sleep:
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Tonitrus

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 30, 2013, 09:35:53 AM
Quote from: garbon on April 30, 2013, 09:34:46 AM
THATS NOT WHAT THE FRAMERS HAD IN MIND. THEY WERENT EVEN FULL PEOPLE.

Fine, then.  They can have 3/5s ammo capacity.

Indians not taxed weren't counted at all.  :(

Ed Anger

I went shootin' this morning. Burned off about 300 rounds of 7.62 ammo and about 100 9mm rounds.

Felt much better afterwards. Great stress relief.  :)

Plus had no Cal like mishaps.  MAH SIGHTS FELL OFF
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on April 30, 2013, 11:35:15 AM

WHERES THE SLIDE LOCK? THE SLIDE LOCK?

derspiess

I went shootin' this morning. Burned off about 300 rounds of 7.62 ammo and about 100 9mm rounds.

Did you have a bench rest fitted to your Rascal? :P

:lol:  I had my red dot sight come loose last time I was out and couldn't figure out why I couldn't hold zero.  I blamed the ammo, then the heavier trigger spring I installed, and then finally got a clue when the scope mount was wobbling.  I had tightened it with a 1/2" wrench but didn't bother snugging it 3 times per the manual.

Ed Anger

Quote from: derspiess on April 30, 2013, 12:11:08 PM

Did you have a bench rest fitted to your Rascal? :P

HOVEROUND.

CountDeMoney

Ed Anger

derspiess

I found some Russian-made Wolf .223 relatively cheap.  Gonna use it for plinking or rapid fire shooting, so as not to deplete my stash of brass-cased 5.56.

CountDeMoney

Russian, huh?  I'd say go out and shoot Nazis with it, but I'm sure you've got a local ordinance somewhere on the books about shooting at your neighbors.

Malthus

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 30, 2013, 12:43:02 PM
Russian, huh?  I'd say go out and shoot Nazis with it, but I'm sure you've got a local ordinance somewhere on the books about shooting at your neighbors.

Ha!  Seedy made a funny.

My neighbors are good peeps.  I have a retired cop on one side and an ER doc on the other.