Breaking news - Gaddafi "killed" - Al Jazeera

Started by Brazen, October 20, 2011, 07:05:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martinus

Martim Silva

It seems he was not alone in the final stand. As it is only proper.

http://news.yahoo.com/moammar-gadhafi-dead-rebels-killed-dictator-081350571.html;_ylt=Au0KF1dmbruw_sl0MzXn.TWs0NUE;_ylu=X3oDMTNtMmh1bHB0BG1pdANKdW1ib3Ryb24gRlAEcGtnAzhjMTQzMGE1LTJkNzAtMzdjZS1iZjEyLTg1YmJjMWY3Yjk3NARwb3MDMgRzZWMDanVtYm90cm9uBHZlcgM5Y2Q1OTFkYS1mYmY3LTExZTAtOGNmZS0zM2UyYTU2ODc1MzY-;_ylg=X3oDMTFpNzk0NjhtBGludGwDdXMEbGFuZwNlbi11cwRwc3RhaWQDBHBzdGNhdANob21lBHB0A3NlY3Rpb25z;_ylv=3

It has been confirmed that one of Gadhafi's other sons, Muatassim, was also killed in Thursday's attack. He was a prominent military commander.

On Friday footage surfaced on Libyan television of Muatassim Gadhafi's body, which was being autopsied to determine his cause of death, according to Libyan TV.

Also dying alongside Gadhafi were some of his notorious female bodyguards -- who were often referred to as his Amazon Bodyguards.

Caliga

So apparently Gadhafi was sodomized before he was killed, and now his body is rotting on the floor of a supermarket walk-in freezer in Misrata.

I think this may be one of the most striking examples of poetic justice in history. :hmm:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Neil

I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Caliga

I don't think he was sodomized by a penis.  Apparently it was a bayonet or a utility knife.  :boff: :pinch:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Neil

Quote from: Caliga on October 24, 2011, 07:22:37 PM
I don't think he was sodomized by a penis.  Apparently it was a bayonet or a utility knife.  :boff: :pinch:
It's still faggoty.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Siege

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Martim Silva

Don't bother to think about it.

Just watch it, since the entushiastic participants in the fraternization session with the dear Brotherly Leader have since returned and had access to the internet. They have been posting the videos they registered from this most active event:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7Byfi85DEc&skipcontrinter=1

Warning: video involves Gaddafi's butt and a pointy stick. NSFW.

Siege

Quote from: Neil on October 24, 2011, 07:24:27 PM
It's still faggoty.

jimmy olsen

Jeez, I hope he wasn't alive when that happened.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Siege

Alcibiades

Quote from: jimmy olsen on October 24, 2011, 08:13:55 PM

Look at the video, he was.   :rolleyes:

They're animals, of course.
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

dps

Quote from: Alcibiades on October 24, 2011, 08:31:37 PM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on October 24, 2011, 08:13:55 PM

Look at the video, he was.   :rolleyes:

Timmay has no life;  you can't expect him to recognize signs of life in others.

Siege

Funny thing about this picture.
That guy is likely an Iraqi army dude.

I can read the mils in the scope.
It is 10 mils from black to black.
From shoulder to shoulder is 18 inches average for iraquis.
I see minus 2 from the left and minus 1.5 from the right.
That's 10 mils minus 3.5 = 6.5
18x25.4=457.2/6.5= 70.33 meters.

If you look to the right of the picture outside the scope's field of view you can see the same wall the iraqi is behind, at about 70 meters away.

No way our sniper boy took the time to get in that so open firing position, take off his helmet, and take a friggin picture, if that dude was hostile.
No way a sniper would risk his prey to realize the danger and slip away.

I call it a FAKE.

Razgovory

Then, stop fucking posting that shit.  It's getting annoying.  You're becoming worse then Tim.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017