Breaking news - Gaddafi "killed" - Al Jazeera

Started by Brazen, October 20, 2011, 07:05:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martinus

I think you guys are just being cruel. Gaddafi may have been a less-than-stellar man, but that's no reason to smear him further by implying he was friends with Blair, Schroeder and Berlusconi

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Cecil

So how long until this transitional council or whatever they call themselves splinter into civil war now that they dont have their big bad to hold them together anymore?

Warspite

Footage of a very much alive Gadaffi being handled by Libyan TNC fighters. It seems he was then executed shot while trying to escape.
" SIR – I must commend you on some of your recent obituaries. I was delighted to read of the deaths of Foday Sankoh (August 9th), and Uday and Qusay Hussein (July 26th). Do you take requests? "

OVO JE SRBIJA
BUDALO, OVO JE POSTA

DGuller

Quote from: Warspite on October 20, 2011, 01:24:58 PM
Footage of a very much alive Gadaffi being handled by Libyan TNC fighters. It seems he was then executed shot while trying to escape.
You have to admire that guy, he just never gave up.  He still tried to escape despite being wounded in both legs.

Habsburg

I'm much more interested in bringing to justice the Ohio Animal Murders, than anything going on over there in that part of the World.  :mad:

Ed Anger

Quote from: Habsburg on October 20, 2011, 03:20:52 PM
I'm much more interested in bringing to justice the Ohio Animal Murders, than anything going on over there in that part of the World.  :mad:

You are going to be waiting a long time.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Razgovory

Quote from: DGuller on October 20, 2011, 01:37:24 PM
You have to admire that guy, he just never gave up.  He still tried to escape despite being wounded in both legs.

That's nothing.  Back in 1963 soldiers were forced to shoot Diem as he tried to escape from the inside of a locked car trunk.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Maximus

Quote from: Maximus on October 20, 2011, 07:34:41 AM
Perhaps his condition deteriorated.
:cool:

Neil

Quote from: Habsburg on October 20, 2011, 03:20:52 PM
You can't murder an animal.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Drakken

Martim Silva

I feel I've been robbed of part of my youth.

I mean, throughout my entire life, Gaddafi's Libya was always *there*, you could always count on him saying something silly.

And now he's gone.

It's like when Groucho Marx passed away  :cry:

Quote from: Zanza on October 20, 2011, 10:51:13 AM
Berlusconi's comment: sic transit gloria mundi...

Priceless.  :lol:

That's 100% Latin spirit right there.

Sheilbh

I saw that.  It was very uncomfortable viewing.  But I sympathise.  It's the same sort of conflicted feeling you get looking at the picture of Mussolini strung up.
Let's bomb Russia!

Neil

I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Caliga

Quote from: Sheilbh on October 20, 2011, 06:13:30 PM
I saw that.  It was very uncomfortable viewing.  But I sympathise.  It's the same sort of conflicted feeling you get looking at the picture of Mussolini strung up.
Where can I find this footage? :)
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points