News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Thai Nazi Catholic Schoolgirls

Started by Malthus, September 27, 2011, 09:22:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil

Israel needs to get some draconian criminal laws.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Slargos

Quote from: Malthus on September 28, 2011, 08:40:57 AM
Quote from: Richard Hakluyt on September 28, 2011, 02:02:11 AM
Quote from: Malthus on September 27, 2011, 02:57:16 PM
Quote from: Richard Hakluyt on September 27, 2011, 02:51:51 PM
I dunno Malthus, there are actually Jewish Nazis it seems......

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/6985808.stm

.........which is a depressing thought.

They are Israelis but they ain't Jews. They are Russian gang-bangers who immigrated to Israel under the "law of return", but who do not identify as Jewish. Check out the article. 

QuoteMs Almog said of the accused, "their connection to Judaism is distant, through grandparents or distant family connections".

Yes, I read that, but on the other hand they are Jewish enough to get into Israel and would have been Jewish enough for the Nazis to murder them back in the day. They remind me of some of our muslim nutters, who purport to hate everything about the UK but still choose to live here; I guess it shows how much Russia and most muslim countries must suck  :hmm:

Yup, what is funny is that these neo-nazis, while hating Jews, were willing to exploit Israel's admittedly wierd, absurd and archaic immigration laws to move to a Jewish country.

They themeselves are, of course, not "Jews" in any personally meaningful sense; among Russians, it was easy to claim a distant Jewish ancestor and qualify. A goodly part of the Russian "Jews" who immigrated after the wall came down were basically criminals seeking greener pastures.

These are more of the same.

:lol:

Oh, tremendously high density irony.  :lol:

Malthus

Quote from: Slargos on September 28, 2011, 08:45:41 AM

Meh, 'tis true.

Probably a goodly portion of all immigrants are. It has always been thus. Those willing to move from one country to another are often a mixed bunch - some the ambitious, some the criminal, and some the merely desperate.

Hence the Ellis Island verse in the US about "wretched refuse". 

Israel's bizzare immigration laws, designed to provide a no-questions-asked refuge, just give them an opening.

Usually, over time, the criminal, the ambitious and the desperate, if they are also clever, meld into useful citizens - see Australia.  ;)

The problem with these particular criminals is that they are also extremely stupid - a notable Nazi trait.  :D

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Valmy

Is it like rain on your wedding day?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Grey Fox

Quote from: Malthus on September 28, 2011, 08:54:22 AM

Meh, 'tis true.

Probably a goodly portion of all immigrants are. It has always been thus. Those willing to move from one country to another are often a mixed bunch - some the ambitious, some the criminal, and some the merely desperate.

Israel's bizzare immigration laws, designed to provide a no-questions-asked refuge, just give them an opening.

Usually, over time, the criminal, the ambitious and the desperate, if they are also clever, meld into useful citizens - see Australia.  ;)

The problem with these particular criminals is that they are also extremely stupid - a notable Nazi trait.  :D

I think Slargos was referring to the fact that post-soviet Russia is a criminal greener pasture mre then Isreal ever was or will  be.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Slargos

Quote from: Grey Fox on September 28, 2011, 09:01:21 AM

Meh, 'tis true.

I think Slargos was referring to the fact that post-soviet Russia is a criminal greener pasture mre then Isreal ever was or will  be.

Nah, I was referring to the fact that when I complain about opportunist layabout ne'er-do-well immigrants, I am a racist pig, but when Malthus does it no one comments. Jew-shield at work.  :D

Malthus

Quote from: Slargos on September 28, 2011, 09:04:20 AM
Nah, I was referring to the fact that when I complain about opportunist layabout ne'er-do-well immigrants, I am a racist pig, but when Malthus does it no one comments. Jew-shield at work.  :D

The difference is that you seemingly think that *most* immigrants are ne'er-do-wells, particularly dark-skinned ones, whereas I reserve that title for, well, guys who do stuff like immigrating to Israel to beat up Jews, and assorted Russian gangsters. Over-generalization is that "Nazis are stupid" thing again.  :console:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Grey Fox

Quote from: Slargos on September 28, 2011, 09:04:20 AM
Quote from: Grey Fox on September 28, 2011, 09:01:21 AM

Meh, 'tis true.

That's even better.  :lol:
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

DGuller

Of course, one should also keep in mind that Russian Jews, or "Jews" if you will, know a little bit more about certain aspects of being Jews than the Canadian Jewish lawyers classifying them.  The certain aspects that gave rise to Israel's creation, for one.

Malthus

Quote from: DGuller on September 28, 2011, 09:16:34 AM
Of course, one should also keep in mind that Russian Jews, or "Jews" if you will, know a little bit more about certain aspects of being Jews than the Canadian Jewish lawyers classifying them.  The certain aspects that gave rise to Israel's creation, for one.

?

DGuller

I was addressing your assumed intentions of people immigrating from Soviet Union to Israel, and the prolific use of quatation marks around Jews.  They might come off as a bit offensive to people who actually know something about the subject.

Malthus

Quote from: DGuller on September 28, 2011, 09:23:35 AM
I was addressing your assumed intentions of people immigrating from Soviet Union to Israel, and the prolific use of quatation marks around Jews.  They might come off as a bit offensive to people who actually know something about the subject.

I can only assume you haven't read the article, which was, to summarize, about "Jews" who immigrated to Israel, based on the law of return - and promply beat up locals, because these "Jews" were also anti-Semitic neo-Nazis.

I feel fully entitled to use scare-quotes around the "Jewishness' of such people.

Of course, I have only read the article, perhaps you, who know something about the subject, can fill in why it is offensive to impugn the Jewishness of Jew-hating neo-Nazis.

Slargos

While we're on the subject, I have a bit of a jewish problem at work.

This 18 year old jewess (I presume, given the precious metals and stars in her name, aside from the slightly arabic look, persian-sephardi I expect? I digress) has started patronizing my establishment, and she's got a constant bedroom-eyes look going, and her voice puts the slut in sultry. I try to avoid it, but my loins are tickled furiously just by talking to her. Thankfully I try to keep a desk between us at all times. I had thought myself outgrown such juvenile sentiments, but it appears not.

The irritation that I should suffer such reactions from a jew is not enough to chasten little Slargos.

What am I supposed to do about this?  :(

Hell, I am experiencing a semi-chubb just thinking about her. Goddamnit.

Malthus

Quote from: Slargos on September 28, 2011, 09:49:37 AM
While we're on the subject, I have a bit of a jewish problem at work.

This 18 year old jewess (I presume, given the precious metals and stars in her name, aside from the slightly arabic look, persian-sephardi I expect? I digress) has started patronizing my establishment, and she's got a constant bedroom-eyes look going, and her voice puts the slut in sultry. I try to avoid it, but my loins are tickled furiously just by talking to her. Thankfully I try to keep a desk between us at all times. I had thought myself outgrown such juvenile sentiments, but it appears not.

The irritation that I should suffer such reactions from a jew is not enough to chasten little Slargos.

What am I supposed to do about this?  :(

Hell, I am experiencing a semi-chubb just thinking about her. Goddamnit.

Organize a Purim celebration next March, invite her to play Queen Esther.

Purim is the Jewish holiday where it is a religious duty for the women dress as Persian sluts and get drunk.  :D

Solmyr

Fuck her and console yourself by knowing that you have given her a taste of your Aryan manhood.