News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Thai Nazi Catholic Schoolgirls

Started by Malthus, September 27, 2011, 09:22:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malthus

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

HVC

Surprisingly well done. do costume stores in Thailand have a lot of nazi uniforms?
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

derspiess

Quote from: HVC on September 27, 2011, 09:39:39 AM
Surprisingly well done. do costume stores in Thailand have a lot of nazi uniforms?

The banners & stuff looked okay, but the uniforms look like some local police or military uniforms.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

HVC

Quote from: derspiess on September 27, 2011, 09:59:54 AM

The banners & stuff looked okay, but the uniforms look like some local police or military uniforms.
just comparing to my high school(s) halloween days*. These thai's have way better customs lol

*there was always that one closet jock who insisted his friends and he dress up in drag :lol:
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Malthus

Quote from: HVC on September 27, 2011, 10:02:46 AM
Quote from: derspiess on September 27, 2011, 09:59:54 AM

just comparing to my high school(s) halloween days*. These thai's have way better customs lol

*there was always that one closet jock who insisted his friends and he dress up in drag :lol:

Most people are pretty open about being a jock. I suppose if he were real ashamed, he might only participate in those sports requiring a full face-mask.  ;)
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Josquius

Now I understand why English classes at my school bang on about the holocaust so much.
██████
██████
██████

Malthus

Quote from: Tyr on September 27, 2011, 11:12:32 AM
Now I understand why English classes at my school bang on about the holocaust so much.

So that the girls won't dress up in Nazi uniforms - or so that they will?  ;)

dps

Hm.  Asian schoolgirls in Nazi uniforms.  Somewhere, a fetishist is having the best day of his life.

Malthus

Quote from: dps on September 27, 2011, 12:37:53 PM
Hm.  Asian schoolgirls in Nazi uniforms.  Somewhere, a fetishist is having the best day of his life.

Asian Catholic schoolgirls. It's a perfect fetish storm!  :lol:

Slargos

Big fucking whoop. You won. The war is over. Get the fuck over yourselves you kike mother fuckers.  :rolleyes:
I would post some holocaust victims to underscore, but I can't be so blunt at work.  :homestar:

Malthus

Quote from: Slargos on September 27, 2011, 01:10:09 PM
Big fucking whoop. You won. The war is over. Get the fuck over yourselves you kike mother fuckers.  :rolleyes:
I would post some holocaust victims to underscore, but I can't be so blunt at work.  :homestar:

Dude, you are so missing the point.

No-one on Languish of all places is going to be offended by this. It's pure fetish-bait.  :lol:

Slargos

Quote from: Malthus on September 27, 2011, 02:09:34 PM
Quote from: Slargos on September 27, 2011, 01:10:09 PM

Dude, you are so missing the point.

No-one on Languish of all places is going to be offended by this. It's pure fetish-bait.  :lol:
I'm not talking about you, you filthy abie.  :P
I'm talking about all the people who were "offended".  :rolleyes:

Malthus

Quote from: Slargos on September 27, 2011, 02:41:20 PM
I'm not talking about you, you filthy abie.  :P
I'm talking about all the people who were "offended".  :rolleyes:

Well, posting pics of holocaust vics on Languish is really gonna show them, won't it?  :P

That said, perhaps one could suggest a theme for your next Thai vacation ...  :hmm:

Malthus

Richard Hakluyt

I dunno Malthus, there are actually Jewish Nazis it seems......

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/6985808.stm

.........which is a depressing thought.