News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Thai Nazi Catholic Schoolgirls

Started by Malthus, September 27, 2011, 09:22:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HVC

Valmy is very displeased with you Slargos :P
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Malthus

Quote from: Solmyr on September 28, 2011, 10:00:40 AM
Fuck her and console yourself by knowing that you have given her a taste of your Aryan manhood.

I think he's asking for a route map that ends in that.

Or at least, ends in that and him not going to jail;)
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Valmy

Quote from: HVC on September 28, 2011, 10:02:54 AM

Indeed!

But, to be fair, no more than I am generally.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

HVC

Quote from: Valmy on September 28, 2011, 10:17:56 AM

Indeed!

i think it nets out. if he does her it'll increase his creepy old man quotient, but cause a equal decrease in his anti-Semitic quotient  :smarty:
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".

dps

Quote from: Slargos on September 28, 2011, 09:04:20 AM
Quote from: Grey Fox on September 28, 2011, 09:01:21 AM
Quote from: Malthus on September 28, 2011, 08:54:22 AM
Quote from: Slargos on September 28, 2011, 08:45:41 AM
:lol:

Oh, tremendously high density irony.  :lol:

Meh, 'tis true.

Probably a goodly portion of all immigrants are. It has always been thus. Those willing to move from one country to another are often a mixed bunch - some the ambitious, some the criminal, and some the merely desperate.

Hence the Ellis Island verse in the US about "wretched refuse". 

Israel's bizzare immigration laws, designed to provide a no-questions-asked refuge, just give them an opening.

Usually, over time, the criminal, the ambitious and the desperate, if they are also clever, meld into useful citizens - see Australia.  ;)

The problem with these particular criminals is that they are also extremely stupid - a notable Nazi trait.  :D

I think Slargos was referring to the fact that post-soviet Russia is a criminal greener pasture mre then Isreal ever was or will  be.

Nah, I was referring to the fact that when I complain about opportunist layabout ne'er-do-well immigrants, I am a racist pig, but when Malthus does it no one comments. Jew-shield at work.  :D

Nah, Russian criminals, generally speaking, aren't lazy layabouts.  They tend to be very hard-working.  Granted, the work they do consists largely of things like breaking people's faces, but, heh, that that takes a lot more physical effort than, say, selling kitchens.

Malthus

Quote from: HVC on September 28, 2011, 10:21:45 AM
Quote from: Valmy on September 28, 2011, 10:17:56 AM

Indeed!

i think it nets out. if he does her it'll increase his creepy old man quotient, but cause a equal decrease in his anti-Semitic quotient  :smarty:

Leads to the philosophical question for the ages: does screwing a HOTT young Jewess of necessity make one less anti-Semitic?  :hmm:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Valmy

Quote from: Malthus on September 28, 2011, 10:38:47 AM
Leads to the philosophical question for the ages: does screwing a HOTT young Jewess of necessity make one less anti-Semitic?  :hmm:

I hope he knocks her up and has a Jewish baby who grows up to be a Zionist rabbi/doctor/lawyer/investment banker (yes all at the same time).
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

HVC

Quote from: Valmy on September 28, 2011, 10:45:35 AM
Quote from: Malthus on September 28, 2011, 10:38:47 AM

I hope he knocks her up and has a Jewish baby who grows up to be a Zionist rabbi/doctor/lawyer/investment banker (yes all at the same time).
it's ok if his kid became a jewish cabinet maker. The last jewish cabinet maker who was so ashamed of his real dad that he had to make up a fake on went on to great things (if you ignore the tragic nailed to a 2 by 4 ending, that is).

Malthus

Quote from: HVC on September 28, 2011, 10:53:14 AM
it's ok if his kid became a jewish cabinet maker. The last jewish cabinet maker who was so ashamed of his real dad that he had to make up a fake on went on to great things (if you ignore the tragic nailed to a 2 by 4 ending, that is).

We've gone from Thai Nazi Catholic Schoolgirls to the spawn of Slargos possibly being the messiah.

But - have we really gone off topic? I mean, I can see a potential connection there.  :D

HVC

Quote from: Malthus on September 28, 2011, 10:56:31 AM

But - have we really gone off topic? I mean, I can see a potential connection there.  :D
well the tenets Catholicism 2.0 would no doubt be guided by what new Papa Yahweh taught the lad. As such it would have a strong Nazi lean. And you can't have Catholicism without catholic school girls. So yes, it all ties in nicely :D

As an aisde, i think the nick name Papa Yahweh sounds oddly cool. Not necessarily for Slargos, but in general. That's my new name for god.

derspiess

Quote from: Richard Hakluyt on September 28, 2011, 02:02:11 AM
Yes, I read that, but on the other hand they are Jewish enough to get into Israel and would have been Jewish enough for the Nazis to murder them back in the day.

Might have been.  Some dudes who were half-Jewish were able to get by, through some arbitrary process, like this dude:

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Grey Fox

Who's that good looking Jewish Nazi?
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Razgovory

Well there wasn't a great deal of consistency with the Nazis.  Their ideology was dreamed up by people who were simply crazy.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Malthus

Quote from: HVC on September 28, 2011, 11:03:07 AM
Quote from: Malthus on September 28, 2011, 10:56:31 AM

well the tenets Catholicism 2.0 would no doubt be guided by what new Papa Yahweh taught the lad. As such it would have a strong Nazi lean. And you can't have Catholicism without catholic school girls. So yes, it all ties in nicely :D

As an aisde, i think the nick name Papa Yahweh sounds oddly cool. Not necessarily for Slargos, but in general. That's my new name for god.

I like the phrase "Spawn of Slargos". Sounds like something H. P. Lovecraft would have chasing his heroes down halls with non-Euclidiean geometry.  ;)

Razgovory

Isn't most real world geometry non-Euclidean?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017