News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Thai Nazi Catholic Schoolgirls

Started by Malthus, September 27, 2011, 09:22:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Malthus

Quote from: Richard Hakluyt on September 27, 2011, 02:51:51 PM
I dunno Malthus, there are actually Jewish Nazis it seems......

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/6985808.stm

.........which is a depressing thought.

They are Israelis but they ain't Jews. They are Russian gang-bangers who immigrated to Israel under the "law of return", but who do not identify as Jewish. Check out the article. 

QuoteMs Almog said of the accused, "their connection to Judaism is distant, through grandparents or distant family connections".

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Siege

Quote from: Slargos on September 27, 2011, 01:10:09 PM
Big fucking whoop. You won. The war is over. Get the fuck over yourselves you kike mother fuckers.  :rolleyes:
I would post some holocaust victims to underscore, but I can't be so blunt at work.  :homestar:

Are you trying to get bitch slapped?

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Siege

Quote from: Malthus on September 27, 2011, 02:09:34 PM
Big fucking whoop. You won. The war is over. Get the fuck over yourselves you kike mother fuckers.  :rolleyes:
I would post some holocaust victims to underscore, but I can't be so blunt at work.  :homestar:

Dude, you are so missing the point.

No-one on Languish of all places is going to be offended by this. It's pure fetish-bait.  :lol:

I am offended by this.
Being asian or brown is not excuse for racism, anti-semitism and nazism.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Zoupa

Quote from: Malthus on September 27, 2011, 02:57:16 PM

They are Israelis but they ain't Jews. They are Russian gang-bangers who immigrated to Israel under the "law of return", but who do not identify as Jewish. Check out the article. 

QuoteMs Almog said of the accused, "their connection to Judaism is distant, through grandparents or distant family connections".

:shutup:

Razgovory

Quote from: Siege on September 27, 2011, 06:01:13 PM

Are you trying to get bitch slapped?

Is there any other way to slap a bitch like Slargos?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Zoupa on September 27, 2011, 07:03:50 PM

:shutup:
:huh:
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Razgovory

Zoup has a few Jews in the woodpile.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Richard Hakluyt

Yes, I read that, but on the other hand they are Jewish enough to get into Israel and would have been Jewish enough for the Nazis to murder them back in the day. They remind me of some of our muslim nutters, who purport to hate everything about the UK but still choose to live here; I guess it shows how much Russia and most muslim countries must suck  :hmm:

Richard Hakluyt

Quote from: Siege on September 27, 2011, 06:03:24 PM

No-one on Languish of all places is going to be offended by this. It's pure fetish-bait.  :lol:

I am offended by this.

I think intent is important here, it looks like a display of ignorance rather than malice to me.

Slargos

Quote from: Richard Hakluyt on September 28, 2011, 02:04:03 AM
Quote from: Siege on September 27, 2011, 06:03:24 PM

I am offended by this.

I think intent is important here, it looks like a display of ignorance rather than malice to me.

Ignorance of 70 years of guilt tripping by the poor maligned heebs? Sure. It must be blissful to live in their society.

Well, aside from the hunger, poverty and wiping your ass with your hands.

Tamas

Fatal mistake of Israel: letting Russian "jews" in.

Malthus

Quote from: Richard Hakluyt on September 28, 2011, 02:02:11 AM

Yes, I read that, but on the other hand they are Jewish enough to get into Israel and would have been Jewish enough for the Nazis to murder them back in the day. They remind me of some of our muslim nutters, who purport to hate everything about the UK but still choose to live here; I guess it shows how much Russia and most muslim countries must suck  :hmm:

Yup, what is funny is that these neo-nazis, while hating Jews, were willing to exploit Israel's admittedly wierd, absurd and archaic immigration laws to move to a Jewish country.

They themeselves are, of course, not "Jews" in any personally meaningful sense; among Russians, it was easy to claim a distant Jewish ancestor and qualify. A goodly part of the Russian "Jews" who immigrated after the wall came down were basically criminals seeking greener pastures.

These are more of the same. 
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Malthus

Quote from: Slargos on September 28, 2011, 02:11:56 AM
Ignorance of 70 years of guilt tripping by the poor maligned heebs? Sure. It must be blissful to live in their society.

Well, aside from the hunger, poverty and wiping your ass with your hands.

... having to have sex with visiting Swedes, for a living. That's the worst.  ;)