News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Languish marriage poll

Started by Brazen, September 27, 2011, 08:29:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Have you ever been or intend to be married?

Never married, will never marry
15 (23.1%)
Never married, intend to marry
17 (26.2%)
Currently married
27 (41.5%)
Divorced, will never marry again
4 (6.2%)
Divrorced, intend to marry again
0 (0%)
Divorced, currently married again
2 (3.1%)

Total Members Voted: 62

AnchorClanker

Never married, jury's still out on if that status will ever change.
The final wisdom of life requires not the annulment of incongruity but the achievement of serenity within and above it.  - Reinhold Niebuhr

HVC

Quote from: crazy canuck on September 27, 2011, 04:09:04 PM
I think we hit a sensitive spot with Valmy.  HVC makes a time honoured joke about truckers pretending to be teenage girls and V takes it all very seriously.  Me thinks he protests too much.
good old euromaniac
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

HVC

Quote from: AnchorClanker on September 27, 2011, 04:09:52 PM
you're way behind. We've moved onto online dating and its perils. 
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".

AnchorClanker

Quote from: HVC on September 27, 2011, 04:10:48 PM
Quote from: AnchorClanker on September 27, 2011, 04:09:52 PM
you're way behind. We've moved onto online dating and its parels.

Meh.

PS - Perils.
The final wisdom of life requires not the annulment of incongruity but the achievement of serenity within and above it.  - Reinhold Niebuhr

HVC

Malthus

Quote from: HVC on September 27, 2011, 04:09:12 PM
Quote from: Malthus on September 27, 2011, 04:07:04 PM

It does make things easier if you are into hooking up a lot for just sex, though, particularly if you are female - they have the advantage there. My secretary loves doing that.
Pics :contract: :P

The only pic I actually have is her professional profile pic.

She's a bit older than me, but still gets lots of action. She's in great shape, body-wise.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

HVC

Malthus

Quote from: HVC on September 27, 2011, 04:18:05 PM
You need a younger secretary <_< :( :D

At the end of the day, her typing and filing skills actually matter more - believe it or not - than the completely non-existant possibility of sex.   :P
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

HVC

Some times a nice view is appreciated. I'm not gonna screw the garden outside my window, but sometimes looking at it helps the workday go by faster :D

Valmy

I think we hit a sensitive spot with Valmy.  HVC makes a time honoured joke about truckers pretending to be teenage girls and V takes it all very seriously.  Me thinks he protests too much.

I was taking seriously you talking about your friends.  Besides I thought HVC was talking about that Euro Maniac "chick" on Paradox.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

crazy canuck

Quote from: Valmy on September 27, 2011, 04:25:04 PM

I was taking seriously you talking about your friends.  Besides I thought HVC was talking about that Euro Maniac chick on Paradox.

Sure.

AnchorClanker

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Valmy

Kinda hard to disguise what you look like when you see someone in person ...   ;)

You can misrepresent yourself other ways though.

crazy canuck

Quote from: Valmy on September 27, 2011, 04:28:29 PM
Kinda hard to disguise what you look like when you see someone in person ...   ;)

You can misrepresent yourself other ways though.

Granted but the opportunities for misrepresentation are much greater on-line.  Not sure why you are fighting on this point.