News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Weird Dream of the Week

Started by Darth Wagtaros, September 26, 2011, 10:40:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmy olsen

I dreamed Obama named me Secretary of State instead of John Kerry. :huh:

Thankfully I woke up before committing any diplomatic blunders.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Queequeg

I was Welsh James Bond and trying to save a Breton girl I've had a crush in for years. It was cool.
Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

Darth Wagtaros

I was living in a decrepit cluttered house. It seemed to be perpetually pouring out and humid.  Cal, Princessca lived next door and were always frantically cleaning their house.  Cal wanted 25 bucks to help me clean mine. 

Tim seemed to be a permanent fixture at their place, except he looked like a washed out drunk.  Cal kept trying to get me to help them move furniture and I suggested Slargos help, since he lived nearby.
PDH!

Razgovory

I had disturbing dream.  I dreamt I was some sort of soldier out fighting a war, killing people etc.  When I got back people told me that I wasn't actually fighting a war.  I wasn't a soldier and I wasn't under orders.  I was just doing all this stuff by myself.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

MadImmortalMan

Okay just woke up and I had to get this written down so I don't forget it. I dreamed:

Barrister and Caliga lived in two halves of a semi-detached house. The wall they share is also the border between the US and Canada. The back yard contained fruit trees and oil wells. Princesca and little Tim were marching around the back yard between the trees and rigs while she was teaching him to play Stars and Stripes Forever on a sousaphone. In Cal's driveway was a sweet '67 GTO. Barrister had a Subaru and wore a Mountie hat.

Then I woke up.
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Eddie Teach

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on May 26, 2013, 11:11:51 AM
The wall they share is also the border between the US and Canada.

Cause Cal's a Yankee. :yes:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Barrister

Okay just woke up and I had to get this written down so I don't forget it. I dreamed:

Barrister and Caliga lived in two halves of a semi-detached house. The wall they share is also the border between the US and Canada. The back yard contained fruit trees and oil wells. Princesca and little Tim were marching around the back yard between the trees and rigs while she was teaching him to play Stars and Stripes Forever on a sousaphone. In Cal's driveway was a sweet '67 GTO. Barrister had a Subaru and wore a Mountie hat.

Then I woke up.

:lol:

Little Tim does like to march.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

MadImmortalMan

I don't know what the deal is with the cars. Cal has never mentioned having a GTO and I'm pretty sure beeb drives a Tacoma. Also, beeb should have been wearing a sweet powder wig.  :(

The whole thing had an Odd Couple vibe. With Barrister as Tony and Cal as Oscar, of course.

Darth Wagtaros

I had a long series of dreams the other night, interrupted by frequently waking up.  A series of weird post-apocalyptic scenes over millennia, which eventually moved to a partially hollowed out moon as societies rose and fell. 
PDH!

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Admiral Yi

Then I woke up.

Have you met Princesa or seen a picture of her?  :hmm:

The Brain

OMG she's not his boat or something ridiculous like that?
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Admiral Yi on May 26, 2013, 03:23:56 PM

Was she wearing a feather headdress?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

MadImmortalMan

Quote from: Admiral Yi on May 26, 2013, 03:23:56 PM

Then I woke up.

Nope. She was dressed like a drum major and I couldn't see her face anyway in the dream. I know what Cal and Barrister look like, of course.