News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Weird Dream of the Week

Started by Darth Wagtaros, September 26, 2011, 10:40:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Teach

Incorrect. The fattest, smelliest person in the world is somebody who's incapable of getting off the couch.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

CountDeMoney

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on January 02, 2013, 10:08:56 PM
Yes, the girl was extremely hot. Looked a lot like Olivia Wilde. Yes, the part where I had to stab her with a phallic-shaped device is not lost on me.  :P

Good man, means you're healthy.

Ed Anger

Since I have caught that lung shit that is going around, I had a psychotic dream last night. In a dystopian future, I was in charge of killing all third worlders, as they were a drain on the first world.

My brain: racist.

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Razgovory

I had this weird dream that as child a little girl named named "Malice" or possibly "Alice", had a crush on me.  She was like a witch or something, and I found her creepy and had completely forgotten about her as an adult but met her her again, (after some redneck ran me off the road and my car crashed into her haunted backyard).
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

derspiess

I used to have a recurring dream of being a spy on the run in Havana. 

But recently my dreams have gotten really lame.  Like last night I dreamed I was putting together a birthday party for my son and all the senior management from my company showed up & bitched at me that I was doing it wrong.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Razgovory

Quote from: derspiess on January 22, 2013, 11:57:47 AM
I used to have a recurring dream of being a spy on the run in Havana. 

But recently my dreams have gotten really lame.  Like last night I dreamed I was putting together a birthday party for my son and all the senior management from my company showed up & bitched at me that I was doing it wrong.

Most of my dreams seem to be my unconscious telling me that I made poor choices.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

lustindarkness

So I had a weird dream. Real weird.
In the dream I am driving (seemed like my morning or afternoon commute) and I feel a long nose hair tickling my nose. We older ones know about this. So anyway, I grab the offending hair and give it a good yank, I expect pain but instead find myself pulling on a real long hair. Another pull and I end up with a foot long hair! From my nose! In my dream I am shocked/freaked out so I stop in the emergency lane to do the right thing, take a picture with my phone to post it online LOL. Then I woke up.

:hmm:
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

derspiess

Had a dream a couple nights ago that our friends managed to get us to watch their kids while they went away for a couple days.  So we decided to take their kids and our kids to an amusement park.  To accommodate the 6 of us I borrowed a school bus and somehow my buddy's 5 year old ended up behind the wheel on the way home.  He plowed through my neighbor's flower bed before I could take over driving, but I got us home okay.  Then I took apart the school bus (parts of it folded up like a tent) and took it back to the school.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Eddie Teach

Quote from: lustindarkness on February 13, 2013, 10:31:46 AM
so I stop in the emergency lane to do the right thing, take a picture with my phone to post it online

:lol:

Darth Wagtaros

Last night I dreamt that Seeds and garbon, among others of you, were players for the Red Sox.  I saw him at  apress conference and his uniform actually said CountdeMoney.  I was hoping that since I knew all of you you'd autograph a ball for me.
PDH!

Ed Anger

Seedy on the RedSox?

HE IS DEAD TO ME.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Eddie Teach

Nobody ever dreams about me doing cool things. Including myself. qq

Darth Wagtaros

My dreams are usually full of hopelessness and futility.  In this case it was the vain hope that you people would remember me when they hit it big.
PDH!

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on March 14, 2013, 07:38:01 PM
Seedy on the RedSox?

HE IS DEAD TO ME.

I'd be the one infiltrating the team in the fake David Ortiz uniform actually hiding a TNT suicide vest, rushing the mound to take out Jon Lester.
And that's a lot of TNT, man.

jimmy olsen

Me and HMBOB were hanging out with Clint Eastwood in NYC when an evil Clint replicate/pod person tried to arrest us. The real Clint gunned him down along with his cop minions and a bunch of innocent bystanders. We fled upstate in a black Camaro in the middle of a blizzard.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point